Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

Dunkin donuts is #1

&

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

walgreenslatino posted:

All coffee tastes exactly the same to me. I drink hot swill from a diner lunch counter. I always say "that's good coffee" because it always tastes the same.
i mostly agree. i've had $4 cups, or $1.50. really the only time coffee is bad is when you can taste it's heavily watered down and/or lukewarm (anything but hot coffee really sucks imo). as long as it contains enough coffee to not taste watered down and hot, doesn't matter if it's drip or pressed or w/e fancy pour over or cheap beans or some single sourced fancy kona beans. i might have a preference if i could taste one by side by side all the time but otherwise no major difference to matter. also diner coffee is usually p good anyways.

the worst was some keurig off-brand hotel cups that tasted like watery poo poo, idk if it was just those hotel cups or all keurigs are like that since i've almost never used them, but it was undrinkable.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Sep 14, 2017

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I usually just eat dirt

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

KMART THE MOVIE posted:

Exactly. Coffee "aficionados" who whine about anything that costs less that 15 bucks make me sick. It's just coffee who gives a poo poo..... If it tastes bad just dump some sugar in there or whatever... Better yet just grow a pair of testicles and drink it as is you human being

biggest factor in taste is freshness. I'll drink the crap they give at work and someone will say 'ohh that smells good', yeah stupid that's because I just brewed it. Maybe if you brewed a pot once in a while you could have fresh coffee too but NOBODY loving BREWS A POT AROUND HERE EXCEPT ME. I'll set this building on loving fire and block all the exits on my way out! .. sorry Robyn, this is like my fifth cup this morning. sorry.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Supreme Allah posted:

biggest factor in taste is freshness. I'll drink the crap they give at work and someone will say 'ohh that smells good', yeah stupid that's because I just brewed it. Maybe if you brewed a pot once in a while you could have fresh coffee too but NOBODY loving BREWS A POT AROUND HERE EXCEPT ME. I'll set this building on loving fire and block all the exits on my way out! .. sorry Robyn, this is like my fifth cup this morning. sorry.

I recommend smuggling the guns in one at a time then hiding them in the drop-tile ceiling

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Supreme Allah posted:

im a huge snob and i dont even get very expensive coffee but yeah its freshness thats why you gotta buy coffee from a place that roasts their own beans and also only grind it right before you brew it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

flirty dental hygienist posted:

I wake up at 4 am every morning to ingest the beans. My stomach acid will remove the pulp and cherries leaving the bean intact to ferment. I am aroused at this point because I know in 24 hours I will take the sweetest poo poo, filled with the tender beans. I will harvest them from my hot steamy turd, remove the skins and start to roast the beans. Soon I will have the most perfect cup of coffee and start the process all over again.

Who not also buy, cook and eat about 20 cobs of corn, harvest corn kernels from your poop and clean them, and repeat. You'd never need to buy food again.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

BigBadSteve posted:

Who not also buy, cook and eat about 20 cobs of corn, harvest corn kernels from your poop and clean them, and repeat. You'd never need to buy food again.

farmers hate him!!

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
I prefer Wendy's coffee, but McDonalds is ok in a pinch

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

GIVE ME STARBUCKS OR GIVE ME DEATH

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Sonic coffee is fine plus you can get breakfast burritos anytime. Also Twice Daily gas stations have a good coffee bar setup.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Any crappy Cuban restaurant or bakery has better coffee. Coffee and something with guava in it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Xaris posted:

the worst was some keurig off-brand hotel cups that tasted like watery poo poo, idk if it was just those hotel cups or all keurigs are like that since i've almost never used them, but it was undrinkable.
I had Keurig coffee in the us and it wasn't amazing, but it was weak.

Lavazza in a French press 'erryday.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
You know keureg is good because the president of the USA has it in the oval office

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

a star war betamax posted:

the president of the USA has it in the oval office

Ivanka?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Xaris posted:

I swear Keurigs were invented and marketed by someone who was forced to watch way too much Captain Planet/Fern Gully as a kid in a maneuver of pure spite and hatred for all things natural.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

poverty goat posted:

Wawa has the best garbage coffee

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Dunkin is fuckin weak, I gotta add a shot of espresso to get anything out of it. But if I ask for cream and sugar, it's always the right amount even though I never specify how much, they just know.

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
Dunkin donuts is loving disgusting, weak as hell and the cream always seems to be off.

McDonalds is king of the drive thru coffee. Cumberland Farms has best make your own.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Dunkin Donuts had one, one single time it was good and made sense, and that was at 4am on the road going to work, that is why it was invented and the only time it needs to exist

If DD could somehow fold up and vanish into the nether after 11am, sprouting anew at the clock strikes 3am, it would be harmony

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Dunkin' doughnuts is great and it is called dunkibg doughnuts because it always be dunkin' on the competition

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Dunkin Donuts has pretty great coffee but sadly they barely exist in Columbus and I miss it. Tim Hortons is good too.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

resurrecting thread because i loving TOLD you guys McDonalds coffee is disgusting garbage and the people promoting it here had to be paid marketers https://www.rd.com/food/fun/never-drink-mcdonalds-coffee/

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ya sure ill just take an article from Russia Doday at face value

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I drink a single cup of green tea every morning. No more, no less.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nothing like a hot steaming cup of eXpresso

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Szyznyk posted:

Any crappy Cuban restaurant or bakery has better coffee. Coffee and something with guava in it.

They put guava in coffee?

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

Smythe posted:

I drink a single cup of green tea every morning. No more, no less.

Look at Chairman Mao over here

No really is it before, during, or after your Sad Sack Lamp time

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006
best coffee is the "cappuccino" machine at literally every gas station in the US.

I'm a barbarian.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Dunkin hot macchiato with skim is the best fast food coffee

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
When I worked a mcdonalds I used to put a couple a jolts if ice cream into my coffee. It was really good until I was raped in the walk in freezer.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
i drink coffee made from k-pods that were on clearance at bed bath & beyond. it usually tastes very bitter. so i drown it in creamer and honey.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
What should i eat for breakfast today

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Fried eggs, toast, pork roll, fresh ground black coffee (a light roast)

loving DUH

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Never buy prepared coffee at Starbucks but the light and medium roast bags of whole bean are almost all excellent. Don't have them grind them, only grind the amount you're going to use the morning you're going to use it

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

2 poptarts, a grapefruit, a spoonful of Metamucil and a glass of milk.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I have $10 in cash cause a friend owed me some money. What should I do with it?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

collect 10$ from 4 other friends and get a 50 of coke.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Hell Yeah posted:

collect 10$ from 4 other friends and get a 50 of coke.

That's what I'll do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
SIKE I'm going to go get some sushi

• Locked thread