Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

tim hortons but it's not espresso so it's still bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i only drink drip coffee if i'm really desperate. cold brew is good if i need tons of caffeine but 95%+ espresso because why bother with other coffee you fools

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you people drinking drip coffee sicken me. you should be ashamed of yourselves

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

how can you drink drip coffee and call yourself a man? disgusting worms drinking shitwater made from used grounds

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck my cock you disgusting diarrhea sippers

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my cum tastes better than drip coffee at least

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

poverty goat posted:

Drip makes great iced coffee if you brew it straight onto ice. Volatile compounds that you ordinarily smell over a hot cup of coffee cool before they gently caress off and you get way better flavor than any flavorless cold brew

oh yeah, drink cold drip coffee out of the shoe from monopoly irl. sounds great

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you drink coffee with milk, cream, or sugar, or anything else in it you're a disgusting human being

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

only fat people eat artificial sweetener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

collect 10$ from 4 other friends and get a 50 of coke.

• Locked thread