Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017
Two spoons of nescafé dumped into a half full water bottle and shaken up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017

walgreenslatino posted:

All coffee tastes exactly the same to me. I drink hot swill from a diner lunch counter. I always say "that's good coffee" because it always tastes the same.

Exactly. Coffee "aficionados" who whine about anything that costs less that 15 bucks make me sick. It's just coffee who gives a poo poo..... If it tastes bad just dump some sugar in there or whatever... Better yet just grow a pair of testicles and drink it as is you human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread