Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Her dad the lawyer claims she fired two warning shots in self defense with her eyes closed and hit him by accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

bag em and tag em posted:

on the other lol if you defend yourself ever even in actual life threatening circumstances and dont immediately realize there is a coin flip chance you're going to prison unless you have big time lawyer money.

This is going to vary state by state. It's really easy to murder people and get away with it in the right circumstances under castle doctrine/stand your ground poo poo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm the lazy eye

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

warning shots are for soldiers, who always carry guns even when they don't intend to use them, to clarify that right now this gun is about to be used to shoot you

if you aren't a soldier pulling a gun on someone is adequate

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

she was either doing blow or sucking cock, there's no other reason for a drunk white girl to be sitting in her porsche parked on the side of the road in hobo territory with the music booming at 3am e: with a loaded gun

e: vvv I guess buying blow is a good possibility too

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 14, 2017

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

coke is diet pills for rich white girls

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Xenophanes posted:

I think we've found the Quackenbush side of the family.

someone photoshop on a duck bill pls

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

poverty goat posted:

she was either doing blow or sucking cock, there's no other reason for a drunk white girl to be sitting in her porsche parked on the side of the road in hobo territory with the music booming at 3am e: with a loaded gun

e: vvv I guess buying blow is a good possibility too

turns out i was right on both counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Do her nipples match the directions her eyes point in or no

yelp reviews say her lazy nipple is extremely unsettling

• Locked thread