Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hey OP why the hell isn't her photo in the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Do it ironically posted:

i thought it was general consensus all around the world that homeless people aren't actually people and who cares what happens to them?

As much as I try to act as if this wasn't true, we all know that it is

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Seriously, if you parked your car and some hobo said "EXcuse ME but could you move? SOME of us are TRYING to sleep!" and then when you told him to gently caress off he got all in your face?

If he touched me I would put two in his head without batting an eye

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
They have concealed carry there, right?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

...and the pitch! posted:

If you are carrying you actually have a responsibility to society to avoid confrontation so you already hosed up when you told the guy to gently caress off.

Telling someone to gently caress off and then leaving is avoiding confrontation. Starting confrontation would be going up to someone at 3 AM, accosting them, then getting in their face and arguing when they try to leave.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

I see warning shots are an alien concept

You shouldn't be firing warning shots unless you're a soldier in a warzone or something. Either shoot to stop or else don't even get your gun out at all since all you'll be doing is escalating the situation and making it worse.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Navin Johnson posted:

Hell dude, wear the poo poo on yer hip like muthafuckin Kip Carson if you want. People come into my store strapped in the open all day every day. What cracks me up is some of them are so decrepit that you could probly yank it from their holster and shoot them before they even realized wtf was happening! So. Oregon will probably have its population cut in half in the next ten years due to the die off of infirmed old fucks.

Also they have cc, yes.

Open carry is dumb as gently caress. It's like an invitation for idiots to rob you. Concealed carry is good and open carry is so hunters don't get dinged for carrying their guns to their car

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

She didn't leave tho. She stayed and did some yelling of her own. That isn't smart.

I'll yell at this belligerent homeless person. That will probably calm them down!

I'm sure her defense attorney will say that she tried to leave but was blocked by the crazy yelling homeless guy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

She was outside the car when she fired and fled the scene on foot. It's in the article.

Well, she parked the car, so naturally she's getting out. Then the homeless guy gets in her face and she tries to disengage but he gets closer and starts grabbing at her. So she waxes him and then runs away on foot because she's scared and near home. Then she meets her lesbial lover and they gently caress in the living room. It's the best sex they ever ahd. They both buy more guns. And that's how southern oregon slowly solves its homeless problem.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Caufman posted:

She got the gun from her car, got out, and shot him.

Why would he block her when he wants her to leave? Why didn't she just leave before trying murder?

Why would a white girl be sitting in her porche at 3AM listening to loud music?

Cocaine, probably.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I am not in that life at all but the 3AM really makes it seem like coke. Could be anything tho.

Yeah, anything: coke, crack, meth, maybe even bath salts. Or just good old alcohol and diet pills.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

myDad posted:

And the judge was protecting the drug runners

Wait I thought the CIA was the one who got shot?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Peace de Bundy posted:

*goons* good golly! what's that female doing out of her kitchen quarters that late at night?!

*cool guys* having a good time

You can call her Lady Godiva

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

poverty goat posted:

Her dad the lawyer claims she fired two warning shots in self defense with her eyes closed and hit him by accident

Honestly, if I was him I'd be glad to be rid of her, too.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Leave wiz khalifas wife out of this

I think you're thinking of miz khalifa

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

"Oxballs Ain't Even Tryin No More"

The title of my next outlaw country song.

Lol and yet...

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Seriously you guys are insanely easy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

down n out posted:

If only that hobo pulled himself up by his bootstraps and sold his body for 800/hr.

Nobody would pay. At best it was worth maybe 5 cents worth of lead

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

down n out posted:

But if he attempted to murder the pretty white lady he would be held on a million dollar bond lol

Nah probably not that much because he has no money. The system works

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

down n out posted:

And Porsche-lawyer daddy prostitute gets $25,000 attempted murder bond? Come on now, you're being silly.

He would probably get that much or less. Which wouldn't matter because he has no money and would not be released. Again: the system works.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also the dad is not a Porsche-lawyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

down n out posted:

For homeboy sure. But "dollar-signs for eyes" homegirl isn't experiencing financial hardship and the judge should have posted at $250,000.

Please refrain from racist language

• Locked thread