Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

Scathach posted:

Well hell, I do that too. I also squeeze all the air out of two-liter bottles in hopes the soda stays fizzy longer. I mean, I know it doesn't but childhood habits die hard.

I think doing this would make your soda lose fizziness. Squeezing the air out of the bottle gives room for the CO2 in the soda to escape. I guess this would work it you don't shake the bottle at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

Ralph Hurley posted:

When I’m driving in my car and I see an outdoor cat anywhere near the road I say “be careful kitty”. If I don’t say it, the cat will get run over and it will be my fault.

I didn't think I had anything to add to this thread until I saw this. When I am driving and I see someone broken down on the side of the road I always say out loud "that sucks man, I'm sorry" or something like that.

Every single time I haven't said it I break down within a day or two.

My ex and I were driving to Florida and a dude in a huge rear end truck cut us off. Well, I was sleeping in the passenger seat and the same truck was broken down on the side of the road like 20 miles away. She laughed and made fun of him while I was sleeping and when she told me she did this I told her we are gonna be hosed.

We had a flat tire not 3 hours later.

• Locked thread