Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I make sure to touch the outside of a plane (as in, place my palm flat on it, like reassuring a horse) every time I board one.

This might be related to the fact that I secretly suspect planes only fly because we believe they can.

e: Oh yeah, and I regularly knock on wood. Or if wood isn't available, knock on what's around and say "knock on [x]".

Lord Hydronium has a new favorite as of 17:18 on Sep 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Pyrotoad posted:

I take my laptop to work and without fail I always zip the bag up after taking my laptop and charger out. Why do I do this. I just get annoyed when I have to unzip it later.
I do this because the building I used to work in had cockroaches that would climb into open bags, and I never got out of the habit. :v:

• Locked thread