Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I can't say goodbye on the phone first. I never have. I will go through all the yeps and okays and more until the other person finally says bye before I even feel like I can utter the word. I have no explanation why. It just feels wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Speaking of universe, I 75% believe the Universe is toying with my life for shits and giggles. I have the most ridiculous hosed up horrible poo poo happen to me, but at the same time unbelievably awesome poo poo. I don't want to believe it, but it's just so crazy. Like most peoples' lives are a sin wave with low frequency and amplitude while mine is off the chart in every concievable way.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I often see life as a sin wave, and it varies in amplitude and frequency. Some people have rather boring lives with low measurements and anything bad that happens to them is pretty tame and they have equally relatively tame highlights. But then there's people who just seem to have the most ridiculous poo poo happen all the time. For each unbelievably incredible experience, they will have monumentally bad poo poo happen to balance it out. And it's not all by choice or lifestyle. Kind of like karma, but instead the universe has to maintain the balance of this wave.

It's dumb, I know, but it makes me have hope through some pretty awful stuff I go through frequently while keeping me humble when I've done something crazy cool. Which happens a lot.

• Locked thread