Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Our kitchen from three angles, not much to say, it's big enough, though it could be bigger I guess, I would like a kitchen island. Though I plan to build a small one with a butchers block on wheels, it'll park behind the door to the mudroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just convert it all and eat on the floor in the living room.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

That's lovely. Is that a raised dishwasher? I can imagine your back thanks you.

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

Ikea island would actually fit pretty well on top of that rug.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

His Divine Shadow posted:

Our kitchen from three angles, not much to say, it's big enough, though it could be bigger I guess, I would like a kitchen island. Though I plan to build a small one with a butchers block on wheels, it'll park behind the door to the mudroom.

What graphic program did you use to render this?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
It's this crappy beta version called reality, full of bugs and problems.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Just finished mine.

Spent months building it in CAD before committing. That brickwork hasn’t been seen for about 300 years and was never in the plan but far too beautiful to cover again. The new hob rules. So so glad we can put all our machines and poo poo away now.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Are you that Norwegian goon that built his own house in an A/T thread??

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Bape Culture posted:

Just finished mine.

Spent months building it in CAD before committing. That brickwork hasn’t been seen for about 300 years and was never in the plan but far too beautiful to cover again. The new hob rules. So so glad we can put all our machines and poo poo away now.

If it wasn't for the brick I would've sworn this was a spaceship kitchen

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Are you that Norwegian goon that built his own house in an A/T thread??

Finnish instead of Norweigan, but yes.

BrianBoitano posted:

That's lovely. Is that a raised dishwasher? I can imagine your back thanks you.

Also yes it's a raised dish washer, my parents redid their kitchen in the early 2000s and have it raised, it was such a good solution we had to have it too. The designer said we were the first to have ever requested it. I think if more people tried it or even thought of it they'd love it. And the raised surface on top is very conveniently placed for all kinds of stuff.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Finnish instead of Norweigan, but yes.

I thought I recognized that wallpaper

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Steve Yun posted:

If it wasn't for the brick I would've sworn this was a spaceship kitchen

My spaceship would totally have restored brick.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Bape Culture posted:

Just finished mine.

I can't find the range. Is it camouflaged by the sparkly countertop?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I can't find the range. Is it camouflaged by the sparkly countertop?

Yeah it’s at the far end there with the griddle pan on it :)

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I have a pretty weird house. It's basically one (relatively) big room divided in half, with the kitchen in the front and the bedroom and bathroom in the back.

That's a desk that I use for bench space in the kitchen. There's no oven or stove installed so I've got a benchtop oven/stove and a micro-convection oven. There's also not a huge amount of storage space, so the food processor just sits out on the bench and just out of frame to the right is a little cupboard that I used to keep books in but now holds my crockery and glasses. As you can see, I'd just cooked some sausages when I took this picture.

Here you can see the back of the kitchen and the window through to the bedroom. There are no drawers other than the two in the desk, and the benchtop oven was originally sitting on this bench here, so you can see why I had to bring in the desk. The hoses behind the fridge run to the washing machine, which is in the other room because there's no room for it here.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

killer vent hood though

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

Been trying to put a decent kitchen together now that I have the space in the new apartment. It's getting there... considerably better than what I had previously. Still trying to figure out what to do with all the cabinet space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
Where's the pet though.

• Locked thread