Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

From left to right (click for large):

The liquor cabinet and minibar, a common fixture for homes built in the 70’s. Just imagine some guy with a moustache and bell bottoms showing it off proudly.

Turning the corner towards the kitchen

Fruit baskets (empty because I’m lazy this month)

Aprons, silpats, rolling pins, fire extinguisher

The pantry

The next major appliance I probably need to replace

Plastic containers, wrappings, commonly used tools in the top shelves. Foodsaver, Spinzall, George Foreman, mixer, food processor, hidden behind toaster oven on counter. Pots, pyrexes and bakeware below.

The $400 no-frills oven the government puts in when they repossess a condo.

Tools on top left shelf, the “nice” dinnerware on the top right. Utensils in crocks ordered by material, plus crocks for oil and thermometers. Random poo poo sitting on the microwave, rice cooker, knife block from the Hannibal TV series, brushes. Bottom shelves are glass containers and bakeware, steel bowls, lids, sieves/grates.

Metal closet rod I screwed in for pans, knife block in awkward position above sink because there wasn’t a better place to put it. Cheap plastic cutting mat in sink to keep drying dishes from being splashed with water and getting gross looking.

Everyday dinnerware

The trash is positioned so that I can casually throw things at it which feels awesome, but I should find some plastic guard or something to keep the wall from getting gross stains on it I guess. Boxes are all labeled

I got these awesome IKEA billy shelves when they made 14 inch deep ones for a brief period. I’m really sad they don’t make them anymore. I have too much poo poo so it spills out into the dinner area.

The dinner table with trivets because I have TWO friends who told me horror stories about how they put a hot pan on glass tables during thanksgiving and destroyed them

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Sep 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Is that one of those 50's windows where the wife serves dinner to the dining room without leaving the kitchen where she belongs

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Nothing has made me regret not studying harder in school than seeing other people's kitchens

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Grand Fromage would you happen to have pics of your Korean kitchen too

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Right side up, but in a cabinet because otherwise they get grease fog

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
My kitchen is mostly white and my built-in appliances are all white. If I were to get new built-in appliances like a new hood and a new refrigerator and a new dishwasher, should I get stainless steel ones or keep them white to match the kitchen

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Trying to marmalade 70 grapefruits in one night was a bad idea

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
What the hell is going on in that last photo? Is that door floating on a hinge nearly two feet away from its opening?

Edit: did the fridge and pantry switch places?

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Dec 19, 2017

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Mannnmmm I could really use some of those

Congrats on the renovation it looks great

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

I'm just gonna assume the mouse did all that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Bape Culture posted:

Just finished mine.

Spent months building it in CAD before committing. That brickwork hasn’t been seen for about 300 years and was never in the plan but far too beautiful to cover again. The new hob rules. So so glad we can put all our machines and poo poo away now.

If it wasn't for the brick I would've sworn this was a spaceship kitchen

• Locked thread