Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I... .uh..... wow..........

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
ok, I won't just poop in the thread. I really find people's kitchen's fascinating. here's mine, a little cluttered atm but #reallife. I think I accidentally doxxed myself too, gently caress

mindphlux fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Sep 15, 2017

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
house built in 1918, so anything is possible. I am somewhat sure based off of weird poo poo in my house, that the door to the kitchen and that strange window were the original back of the house. there are old coal burning fireplaces in every room of the house except the kitchen and master bedroom, so the kitchen/master was probably an addition in the 50's-60s. then the weird stepdown where my beer fridge is was a 90's addition.

tldr, yes

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
thats just a shelf of the poo poo liquor people bring to parties and leave behind, kinda the take a bottle leave a bottle of our house.

Hood is loving awesome and I am super proudboi of it. My gal and I hung it ourselves, i had the soffit custom fabbed by a metal shop in town (because nothing else would fit our wonky house). Hood is 1200cfm, with an external blower to keep the noise down. I can light something on fire in the next room, and with it on full blast you can just see the smoke go directly for the hood and straight out the house. Also bonus, we get all the stench of the dead rats in our crawlspace wafting up every time we give it a workout. Which our cats love. A+!

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Steve Yun posted:

Nothing has made me regret not studying harder in school than seeing other people's kitchens

yours is pretty good though?

I kinda had to laugh at all the errrr, storage, but honestly yours is up there so far in the thread re: kitchens I'd actually try to cook in.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I like that the hinges in china seem to be made out of black electrical tape

also that I could probably browse the forums on the touchscreen venthood thing you have going on

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

killer vent hood though