Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Lol at "instacunt". Is that registered dude or can I borrow it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005
It's me, I'm the rear end in a top hat. To be fair, it does have three chamber Flowmaster mufflers, which are the quietest high performance mufflers available at the time (exhaust system dates from 1993).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-2LV0vyYU

My Suzuki Bandit had a Holeshot performance pipe on it when I bought it, and it was obnoxiously loud - I replaced it with a Yoshimura that is much quieter. And my CBR100RR is fine with the stock pipe. I can't stand the Harley loud pipe guys, and they're thick as flies around here.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
brah look until the day i see a motorcycle running down people on the sidewalk the way regular cyclists love to, i do not begrudge you or your ilk

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

The White Dragon posted:

brah look until the day i see a motorcycle running down people on the sidewalk the way regular cyclists love to, i do not begrudge you or your ilk

great, what if ISIS reads this thread

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

My SV1000 set of car alarms as I went past, but I refitted the baffles.

I do recommend everyone drives / rides an obnoxiously loud vehicle once though.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
ahaha i forgot about will i am's retard delorean

it made it about 100 feet before getting impounded iirc

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

bad trigger discipline :mad:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

this is legitimately my favorite youtube channel

regular car reviews is so loving good

I like the car show montages. "Car show!"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

bad trigger discipline :mad:

Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire :colbert:

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Any manual car with a driver that defends absolutely having to drive stick

Nobody cares that u drive stick

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
I'm with you on that. Only Americans call it 'stick' and you have a douche problem there.

Also me again, I just made sure my white BMW has a shiny new hood roundel. Just so you know.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Blue Train posted:

Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire :colbert:

well maybe he's ready to fire did you ever think about that :colbert:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The White Dragon posted:

well maybe he's ready to fire did you ever think about that :colbert:

Wasn't that :thejoke:

And who is that trigger happy douche?

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga

Monkey Fracas posted:

like this is an evergreen complaint but jesus loving christ they're load as poo poo even when they're gently accelerating from 10-20 mph and I Hate It

compared to Loud Fat Harley Dads the dude in the lovely straightpiped Caliber SRT4 I see around town all the time is My Friend

least that's only really loud when he's nailing it and not just gently cruising around like a fat piece of loud irritating poo poo who just bought an identity in expensive bike form

I guess me being annoyed by it is part of the appeal though so they're succeeding in that respect

I can't wait til electric motorcycles become a thing, no noise and no maintence.

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
I can't imagine what Tesla's doing to the luxury car market when they can sell something that's cheaper to run, has no maintenance, and accelerates much faster, and you can charge it at home.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Magius1337est posted:

I can't wait til electric motorcycles become a thing, no noise and no maintence.

I saw one yesterday! Almost merged into it because I didn't know it was there. They should put some kind of noisemaker on those things.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
any vehicle with Maryland plates

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Any SUV-thing in 2017

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I hate those comically lifted pick-ups I see all the goddamn hillbillies around here riding around in.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

There are asinine pickup trucks, asinine lifted pickup trucks, asinine coal rolling pickup trucks, but nothing comes close to the douchery of the Lincoln pickup truck.

"I'm literally too stupid to understand the point of a $70k truck is to pretend I do real man work with it, lemme have the one that makes that impossible"

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
anyone with enough truck knowledge to be capable of making that distinction is already a moron so

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

RandomFerret posted:

I saw one yesterday! Almost merged into it because I didn't know it was there. They should put some kind of noisemaker on those things.

I'd want mine to sound like a constant top volume scream

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga

RandomFerret posted:

This I think will be a problem with electric cars in the future but if they force cars to do that I want to be able to customize the sound so I can change it to the jetsons car noise or the dubstep charging sound from saints row 4.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

those new BMWs that look all futuristic scream mega douche

they would look really cool in a futurey video game, but they are the equivalent of a scrawny pasty nerd wearing a black trench coat and sunglasses

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

any vehicle with Maryland plates

fuckin' real talk right there

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Romes128 posted:

If you drive an automatic, the communists win.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Magius1337est posted:

This I think will be a problem with electric cars in the future but if they force cars to do that I want to be able to customize the sound so I can change it to the jetsons car noise or the dubstep charging sound from saints row 4.

Dude I think we just figured out why all those 60s future vehicles sounded like that. That family likes chirp sounds, that one likes hums, that one guy in the flying pod over there really likes theremins

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Corvette = instadouche + tiny dick

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Romes128 posted:

In Idaho, you must drive a stick, or be looked down upon.

(I can't drive one get me out of here)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Salty Josh posted:

Corvette = instadouche + tiny dick

I find them to be more of an "old guy putting around town" car

V rare to see anyone under like 50 driving one

I bet retirement communities in Florida are full of Corvettes

• Locked thread