Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Tom Gorman posted:

my first car was a porsche

it was far and away the shittiest automobile i'll ever own

like its hard to describe how terrible this piece of poo poo was

I've always wanted a 944, what's the problem?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Supreme Allah posted:

prius

loving step down on the pussy pedal already you late-to-the-trend douch bitch
i learned to drive on electric engine cars with fake transmission so i feel most comfortable when im driving anything like it lol

Xaris posted:

that thing actually has p good acceleration
point in case, that's because it's permanently in just the one gear: murder time all the time. i lived next door to a guy who would whip it through one-lane residential corridors at 40mph in his prius. it had racing stripes on

i think the most douche car is basically anything with a flared or inflated body that doesn't reflect the actual frame. lincoln, mercedes, lexus, pre-runner, etc. i don't care if you drive a truck or an suv or whatever but what kind of rear end in a top hat gets (or manufactures) a car that's artificially as fat as the wal mart scooter jockeys who drive them

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Sep 14, 2017

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

what happens if he's on board for that, what do i do then, i aint sucking no dick

Never had that happen.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

shut up netface posted:

WRX STI screams statuatory vapist with lousy facial hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgMEi5aqmY

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Any Subaru STI that has been modded in any way.

The driver will have on an oversized flat-brim cap and the planet's loudest subwoofer. Usually, the side windows are plastered with Rockstar, Monster, car club, and various racing company stickers. The muffler will have been replaced with one that puts out approx 181db.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

they are actually really good cars tbh it's when they keep the antennas and spotlights and dark tint that they become assholemobiles.

the biggest rear end in a top hat of all is that regular cars guy though god i hate him and everyone on every car forum busts out the kneepads and lines up to fellate his stupid rear end. "I drove someone else's car then read the wikipedia article about it now let me stutter through a retelling of it. Why? BECAUSE TOYOTA UNGHH!!!"

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

moose face posted:

Modding out a pickup for aesthetics and not utility is dumb i think. Pickups are for work.

I don't know what it's like in Canada, but here in the US, many pickups are just for douche value

my neighbor across the street has an ancient pickup that does nothing but look and sound like poo poo, just so he can be a douche

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
See also: that ave guy in canada. OOH HEY GENTLEMEN CHOOCHED SKOOKUM CAPACAMANATOR LOL and car guys just eat it all up.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

I don't know what it's like in Canada, but here in the US, many pickups are just for douche value

my neighbor across the street has an ancient pickup that does nothing but look and sound like poo poo, just so he can be a douche

I use my pickup for stuff

They are actually very useful in winter climes, but there is definitely a douche contingent

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

berth ell pup posted:

the biggest rear end in a top hat of all is that regular cars guy though god i hate him and everyone on every car forum busts out the kneepads and lines up to fellate his stupid rear end. "I drove someone else's car then read the wikipedia article about it now let me stutter through a retelling of it. Why? BECAUSE TOYOTA UNGHH!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTETYF5Vw80

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

moose face posted:

They are actually very useful in winter climes, but there is definitely a douche contingent

This guy runs open headers just so it's loud

trust me he's just a loving jackass

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
But yes I think Audi may finally be beating BMW on the lucrative douchemobile market. Mercedes is putting up a good fight lately, though. Lexus has also made great strides, especially the Lexus IS-F which looks retarded

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

moose face posted:

all the guys i work with are pulling like $nothing a year and have kids and financed $45k dodge rams and nissan titans with beds they never use for anything. they're just dumbass rednecks that think "a man should drive a truck, not some pussy sedan" though.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

berth ell pup posted:

all the guys i work with are pulling like $nothing a year and have kids and financed $45k dodge rams and nissan titans with beds they never use for anything. they're just dumbass rednecks that think "a man should drive a truck, not some pussy sedan" though.

Yea, this poo poo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The White Dragon posted:

i learned to drive on electric engine cars with fake transmission so i feel most comfortable when im driving anything like it lol

drat wtf you must be young

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

If this were a 370, you'd be wrong. But alas it is not.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

yeh mate she's sweet aye I'm in so much fucken debt but she's sweet as

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Xaris posted:

drat wtf you must be young

nah my folks just got a prius years and years before south park parodied it. they've had that fucker for like a decade and a half at this point :v:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

berth ell pup posted:

I bought an '05 ford ranger for four thousand dollars cash. I use it for work and to haul tools / material and stuff for around the house and yard. The family vehicle is a minivan

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Catastrophe posted:

Any Subaru STI that has been modded in any way.

The driver will have on an oversized flat-brim cap and the planet's loudest subwoofer. Usually, the side windows are plastered with Rockstar, Monster, car club, and various racing company stickers. The muffler will have been replaced with one that puts out approx 181db.

You would hate Oregon; or maybe you already live here. Hence your answer.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Late model Land Rover. They ruined those cars :(

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Ok this is lol funny. Well done goon!

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

moose face posted:

I bought an '05 ford ranger for four thousand dollars cash. I use it for work and to haul tools / material and stuff for around the house and yard. The family vehicle is a minivan

this is a proper truck, you good.

an oddly awful oud
May 1, 2008

all my friends are pieces of shit
a regular 330i or A4 is not a douchemobile, they're too common and anonymous

it has to be any very large SUV or pickup, typically plastered with masculinity-reinforcing stickers and driven like a battering ram, forcing its way into lanes and failing to yield

or anything small, worthless, and modded to be extremely obnoxious, like a fartcan Civic or Caliber SRT4 with a //DODGE windshield banner

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
a shiny jeep wrangler (4 door so the kids seats an go in) with a bunch of chinese led lights on it.

bonus points for worn-out tires because they can't afford a new set.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

berth ell pup posted:

See also: that ave guy in canada. OOH HEY GENTLEMEN CHOOCHED SKOOKUM CAPACAMANATOR LOL and car guys just eat it all up.

What do you have against good Youtube channels bruh

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA23qLvl79k

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Lots of people drive around looking down at their phone. So I just drive more aware. Cuz they ain't!

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkFTO1qpBoE

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

500 good dogs posted:

I've always wanted a 944, what's the problem?!

that's a 924, which really sucked

an oddly awful oud
May 1, 2008

all my friends are pieces of shit
oh sorry i also forgot my boss' 550i, which has been defiled with ///M badges all over and the wheels and kidney grilles from the M5 despite the fact that he knows nothing about motorsports and never watches it, and is in fact a terrible driver who has nearly crashed into me in the parking lot on several occasions due to texting instead of paying any attention to literally anything going on around him as he maniacally speeds down the aisles toward the exit

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

2017 Honda Civic

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
Infinti QX80. i love seeing a single white woman driving one of these less than a half-mile to go to yoga class and/or the expensive, organic grocery store

berth ell pup posted:

the biggest rear end in a top hat of all is that regular cars guy though god i hate him

i'd never seen this before but it is horribly unfunny

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

935 posted:

2017 Honda Civic

new civics are really hideous

I still almost bought one

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

It's like a dune buggy hosed a Porsche

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

935 posted:

2017 Honda Civic

are they selling this 'hot hatch' in literal 2003 London england?

because otherwise jesus in a fruit basket who even

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Any Mustang after 1969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Chargers and challengers as well

• Locked thread