Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

numberoneposter posted:

it has been and always will be a leased BMW audi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
if you have an audi you should just kill yourself now and save everyone the trouble of having someone come out scraping your overturned flaming car wreck off the freeway and backing up traffic

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Supreme Allah posted:

prius

loving step down on the pussy pedal already you late-to-the-trend douch bitch
i drive our company's car everywere (prius) and i drive like a madman. i don't tailgate but i still speed like a bat out of hell most of the time. that thing actually has p good acceleration

doing my part :911:

also really they're so loving ubiqitous and most common car on the road that any 2006-era south park stereotype no longer applies. they're also v popular with uber drivers here an usedmarket is crazy expensive for them. basically run the gamut from slow oldes to madmans that you can't stereotype them imo

Xaris fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Sep 14, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

The White Dragon posted:

i learned to drive on electric engine cars with fake transmission so i feel most comfortable when im driving anything like it lol

drat wtf you must be young

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

935 posted:

2017 Honda Civic

new civics are really hideous

I still almost bought one

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

an oddly awful oud posted:

the reason you buy honda is because you're mentally stuck in 1997 and haven't noticed that everything about them has gone to poo poo in the last twenty years, to the point where even former BFF consumer reports has reservations about them and the company is publicly apologizing for sucking, and you fancy yourself too cool for a boring toyota despite your primary car buying priorities being such pulse-elevating criteria as reliability and resale value
yeah seriously. i have an 01' accord i still drive, and it kind of loving sucks. i had to replace the tranny at like 70k ,and has had various other problems with $$ replacements for simple sensors and poo poo. i've heard the new accords still have a lot of problems as well. the fit's are supposed to be p reliable though.

just get a toyota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Spinster posted:

I have a Fit. I loving hate it because it's reliable as hell and I'm stuck with it forever.

Its incredibly gutless. Merging onto freeways is nailbitingly awful because GOD. FORBID. anyone should have to reset their cruise control
people really shouldn't tho. you should be pedal to the metal and getting up to speed with flow of traffic on all but the really shittiest shortest designed on-ramps ever. i admit i don't know how much power the fit has and probably varies on newer or older but i've always thought they held their own ok to get up to speed on any normal on-ramp just fine

• Locked thread