Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Hummers
Dualies
New Chargers
G Wagons
Anything larger than you require
Anything you gun for to show off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

This is an art thing...I hope.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's so cute to see dudes in their 60s driving a convertible they don't actually know how to maintain but always wanted.
It's very nice for them.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

the guy down the street with the camry with the extra loud muffler who likes to go driving at 2am

Just scream 'I WANNA SUCK YOUR DICK' out the window and they never rev up again.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

what happens if he's on board for that, what do i do then, i aint sucking no dick

Never had that happen.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Lots of people drive around looking down at their phone. So I just drive more aware. Cuz they ain't!

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Referring to Mustangs as 'ponies' is bad shop talk.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

berth ell pup posted:

these are ugly/stupid cars not douchey cars you drunk

Yo, if you see these types driving around, be wary.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

berth ell pup posted:

any new (2008-present?) Mopar "muscle" car is both a shoddily-built overpriced piece of poo poo and driven by a colossal rear end in a top hat.

actually that sort of fits any mopar but still

Mopar isn't a thing now.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

when you're 45 and trying to sleep at 1:30 in the morning you may feel different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnYz0yW0OCA

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I'm saying hello.
Now I'm gonna fire up the Valiant and bother everyone.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Every engine needs fuel, so that's why I'm not gung ho on electric ones.It's all coming from somewhere.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

One thing about a dented shitbox car is the amount of space other drivers give you. I never got tailgated in one car, a beat to poo poo falling apart Renault.

I crashed it once and just kicked the body panels back. It owned not caring at all.

On this side of the pond, it's a bit hectic. The Peugot was decomicioned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

it’s every car OP because they all scream that you are a self obsessed fucker who values his stupid comfort more than the planet we live on

You do need a car to get to work a lot of places. Whatever. That for city planners to hash out.

• Locked thread