Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

The question from.before about asking the overseer if there is anything in their training that they wished they had been told or taught should be a standard question every time we meet an overlord for the first time.

So can we ask Alyssa before she leaves, please

Toughy fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Sep 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

read about the overseers and be friends with the help.
major:Physical, minor: also

+1 for a more well rounded base

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Power Idea.
Connection between two locations via a conduit/portal, potentially walking through to the other side of the world in an instant.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Still reading

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

dont be mean to me posted:

Weakest aspect, second weakest aspect (double up if we have exactly one aspect at zero, random if we have two); finish the Chronicle

agreed get a broad base to work from, mix in destressers

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Ask her about our throat, is it just an aversion to blood shed or is it something related to what she did with her powers

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

If anyone is still reading this, I am really sorry for the abrupt delay. Lately, I have been obsessed with running another game. Regardless, I will try to get an update out on Saturday.

Please don't forget this one.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Instead of an aspect can we choose learning the local language as a secondary action?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

John_A_Tallon posted:

Main: Physical
Secondary: Conceptual
Free: G

All seems fine to me. Learning a language is going to be useful no matter what. Ask if Cecilia and Emily can participate in language training too, if they want to learn as well.

Same

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Same routine

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

This will bring your Stress level to 10. Do you still want to proceed?

So we need a bigger destresser? Talking with Cecilia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Hexenritter posted:

Doubling down on Perceptual sounds just fine to me.

Ditto

• Locked thread