Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hello.. The sequel to Cook Serve Delicious is out: Cook Serve Delicious 2. In this epic game you create delicious foods via WarioWare style minigames while learning new recipes and creating your dream restaurant. The foods are so beautiful and mouth watering... God drat! Yum! This is a mandatory buy for all imps, as well as an opportunity to discuss food at large. For instance, last night, I had a tasty risotto.. Magnifique! :discourse: But keep it on topic folks.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/386620/Cook_Serve_Delicious_2/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thisg ame is so epic. Among my favorite parts are how it quits randomly all the time... Putting thhis one on the backburner for now. That said the issue is only affecting Macs such as my girlfriends Macbook that I do all my gaming on so PC gamers need not worry... and they are gonna patch it today supposedly.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Man oh man this game is fun. Im able to play on my girlfriends old now defunct macbook for some reason and its so good. Also, the game gave me 8 loot boxes for completing my first shift at Max Weiner's which just felt amazing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

the bar game would have tof eature getting drunk with the patrons for better tips but more of a chance to piss off your boss

I thought that cyberpunk bartender game would be this but instead it ended up not being a game at all and was incredibly boring and the worst thing Ive played in a while.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The salads in this game are truly absurd.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TFW when you accidentally tenderize a piece of chicken 7 times instead of 6 and have to serve a mangled piece of raw meat to a customer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nothing like a baked potato to take the edge off while I'm waiting for my three chocolate mousse dessert shots at 9am in the morning.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There is a making GBS threads cuntload of food in this game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Welcome to Rorie's, may I take your order?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The artist isn't particularly good at people nor backgrounds, but is a godlike savant at digitally painting food and applying subtle glisten and steam effects.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

i love the way they make customers like everyone is so dirty and sad like thats the accurate portrayal of ppl buying takeout on the reg

The endless procession of vagrants leaving crack diarrhea for me to flush during the lunch rush... Gah!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Your attention is needed in the restroom. The customer who entered Max Weiner's without shoes left a whole mess of nasty poo poo in the toilet. Thank you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You would love this game dude.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I've owned the first Cook Serve Delicious for ages and finally decided to give it a try. I'm enjoying it so far- it constantly feels like a bizarre mix of tense and relaxing that I can't really describe.

The sequel has like 1000x more foods and overall better mechanics despite being released semi unfinished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Korthal posted:

Chili is the best side dish you can buy
  • $4
  • Easier than soup to prepare
  • Holds forever
  • 20 servings per batch

Not to mention the intrinsic epicness of Chili.

• Locked thread