Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew
I am surprised they didn't mention the Quaker that was protesting at the Pentagon that handed his baby to a stander-by and burnt himself alive

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Morrison

when that one Marine was talking about having to serve 13 months and that he only killed one person and paused, I was like wow only one person in 13 months that is surprising. And then he said after that he only killed gooks, I was like drat! It is sad how important institutional racism is to war. I learned in this doc that the term gook was first used by Marines in Nicaragua way back in 1912. The army would just otherize people to make it easier to kill them is just a sad state of affairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread