Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

I'll give you a definite maybe.

Buckwheat Sings posted:

Anyone work at Riot?

What's with all their recent negative glassdoor reviews? Are they trolls or is the studio having issues?

Is that kind of thing normal?

Back in October the leadership of the company changed (https://www.riotgames.com/en/explore/founders-lane-swap). This is in turn changing a bit of how the company runs. I don't want to get into specifics, but so far I agree with everything that I'm aware has changed, and as a result and I'm quite optimistic about the future of the studio. That said, any time a leadership shift happens it'll make people uneasy, so I think at least some of that is being reflected in the reviews.

Brackhar fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jun 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU