Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

SerthVarnee posted:

Legally I can see how it solves all the problems for a company and that is really all you absolutely have to do in society's eyes. But if you want to actually try to fix the issue and not cause what in this specific case ended up being a 4 hour session of light nausea, brain fog, eyeball pressure (last two only lasted for 20 minutes fortunately) and a visceral feeling of pain through my sight, then drop me a PM or add me on Discord as Serth hashtag one two two four and i'd love to help reduce the risk, to myself and others with more severe cases of epilepsy, of catching what amounts to a flashbang to the face in the middle of what should be a nice relaxing experience.

Crediting or payment is not needed in case you do ask for my help. Just make sure to spoiler things and warn me before i look at things, cause the surprise factor is the difference between a 5 minute irritation and a need to lie down for up to 10 hours with strobe lights dancing behind my eyelids.

Yeah, the response was disturbing to see happen in discord. Had me worried for a sec. Anyway I'm the freelance legibility for visually impaired persons advice giver.
I don't need credit or payment or what have you. If you need someone to look at your stuff and provide feedback hit me up on Discord. AzMiLion hash Six Nine Five One

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU