Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I'm going to be monitoring the thread closely and meter out harsh punishments for people white noise messing around.
I think this thread could be truly awesome and I am glad it exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I recently watched a few youtube videos on Games companies like LJN and Blast!
They both have reputations as being a bit scummy by buying up licenses and making cheap games that make money because people love movie tie-ins, but I was wondering if that is how a company like that would see itself, or if you knew anyone who worked there using it as a potential springboard for greater work in the future.

I think I'm mostly wondering if they would agree about their public reputation and just don't care, or if it's a case of something else (if that makes sense.) Are there any other companies that do see themselves in this fashion? Or what makes it possible for a company like that to flourish?