Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/908391238210129920

that midfield is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Thirteenth Step posted:

also that team is garbage apart from Sanchez

It's mostly fine, except that midfield is going to get walked through

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

straight up brolic posted:

Rob Holding is really bad

He followed the classic Arsenal pattern of looking fantastic for about 6 games before turning to utter poo poo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jose posted:

Wasnt that giroud

Giroud and Walcott are good players who deserve to play on a team that isn't horribly broken.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
we're going to win the Europe League :unsmith:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Alexeythegreat posted:

No, you're not.

I believe

I believe that

I believe that we

I believe that we will win the Europa league

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Giroud fair enough, but Walcott is a professional footballer on £100k a week who has cried about how he should be a centre forward, his only actual attribute is pace, he's been playing top level football for a decade and can't stay onside.

He's fine. He's not a world beater, but he scores goals at a decent clip when he actually plays. He definitely deserves to be used more in this garbage team.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Giroud rules

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal haven't been good for quite a few years now, but they're so hilariously mediocre these days. The next couple years are going to be particularly painful.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Evra punched a fan and got sent off before the match even started

https://twitter.com/karimattab1/sta...opa-league-live

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

My my this looks familiar

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Two bad teams.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I’m glad Balotelli is banging them in, slamming some pastis, and catching some rays in Nice.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sassassin posted:

Wilshere could have been a top player if he hadn't been taught to run into people to win free kicks.

It’s a real shame. Arsenal ruined him.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Ninpo posted:

He never recovered from that 2010/2011 season (thanks wikipedia) where he was played practically week in week out by Arsenal and was started in I think all the England gimme qualifiers or poo poo friendlies that year as well, he made 54 appearances for club and country (thanks wikipedia). He didn't make a single start for Arsenal the following season and has been plagued with injury since. For all the jokes made about injured players at Arsenal, it's not even a slight bit of hyperbole to say they ruined him and with England's help, ran him into the ground in his first proper season.

If he wasn't such a little poo poo I'd feel more sorry for him.

It was all very obviously going to happen at the time, too. Wengy was playing an 18 year old every minute of every game. It would be bad even if Arsenal players didn’t have a suspicious habit of picking up debilitating stress injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Phwoar I’ve always dreamed of watching Arsenal play Ostersunds.

• Locked thread