Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I wonder if he knows he's been popular on some forums for a year. (maybe 2, can't remember)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I wonder if he knows he's been popular on some forums for a year. (maybe 2, can't remember)

It's certainly been more than one, my pot addled brain wants to say more than two.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

best friends to the very end :kimchi:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Heavens to mergatroid! :monocle:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

A. Beaverhausen posted:

It's certainly been more than one, my pot addled brain wants to say more than two.
Yeah I think it has been three years; the year he appeared he was noted for being amazing but that was about it, then the next year someone re-posted him and we were glad to see him again, then last year was when he was looped into the Photoshopping as fully as anyone from that year[citation needed]

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABS-mlep5rY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Canned Panda posted:

Not a single thing you’ve done has helped, and I’m sorry,

i would love to see this couple have sex because i am really into the macabre

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Dr. Quarex posted:

Yeah I think it has been three years; the year he appeared he was noted for being amazing but that was about it, then the next year someone re-posted him and we were glad to see him again, then last year was when he was looped into the Photoshopping as fully as anyone from that year[citation needed]

Citation granted, I definitely photoshopped him more than once last year. I know at least a few other posters did the same.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Milo Stewart?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dr. Quarex posted:

Yeah that sounds about right.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Sep 19, 2017

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Yes :chanpop:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

late nite photoshops for the mother loving win lol

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Someone photoshop the guy on the right popping a boner.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Dr. Quarex posted:

https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/nightmares-reactions-2014/1/
https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/nightmares-reactions-photoshops/2/

2014 was the first year he appeared on the front page stuff it looks like.

And here is a list of the other ones, that started around 2011 from what I see here.

https://www.somethingawful.com/search/?q=nightmares+fear+factory&t=0&c=0&a=0&y=0&p=1

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Twins?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
blond girl in the middle is really enjoying the idea of using that woman as a shield

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

grandpa gonna beat up that car

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

The race wars have gotten so bad even light-skinned brothers are trying to kill the darker ones when scared.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Everyone looks absolutely terrified, except the guy on the right who just looks confused.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Awwww. Doris is a little slow.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Tim Whatley fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 19, 2017

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

He looks like one of those fat guys in super punch out that is immune to getting hit in the belly.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Amazing.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Panfilo posted:

He looks like one of those fat guys in super punch out that is immune to getting hit in the belly.

dang if there was some way to convey what you see in your head as an image

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Elsa posted:

dang if there was some way to convey what you see in your head as an image

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Lmao

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

:same:

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

I love this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

DrSnakeLaser posted:

I love this thread.

:five:

• Locked thread