Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Huh, that is an interesting setup. timg'd, click for huge:

That's sorta like Cal memorial stadium although hopefully it didn't put the school in permanent debt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress an Akron Kangaroo. God bless.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
I had a dream last night that Florida lost to Wake Forest on account of a non-existent offense.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

The clanga has already started

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

OH BOY LET'S PLAY EAST CAROLINA FOR THE 375th TIME THIS CENTURY, I'M REAL FUCKIN EXCITED

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Rick posted:

Apparently UTEP and Arizona were rivals some time before I was born.

Tuscon AZ is closer to El Paso than to Los Angeles.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Sep 16, 2017

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://instagram.com/p/BZFZ_qiBNeO/ Dabo is cool

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if one of you degenerates wants to go to a northwestern-bowling green game tonight, i've got an extra ticket. drop me a PM.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
hey folks go gators i guess i have a 37.66666 repeating percent confidence rating in our ability to beat tennessee today

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Thinking sauerkraut and lil'smokies for my football food today (y/n)

Edit: got some canned German potato salad too. It's either that or wolf brand chili (no beans).

blugu64 fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Sep 16, 2017

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I am Mad that Gameday is going to be in Times Square.

Nobody wants to go to Times Square.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
oh the gators play today... cool....

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

i'm gonna assume there's no really big games next week and it's the time of year where they go to a gimmick location like fargo

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su

mdemone posted:

OH BOY LET'S PLAY EAST CAROLINA FOR THE 375th TIME THIS CENTURY, I'M REAL FUCKIN EXCITED

JMU beat the poo poo out of ECU this year, like JMU whooped VA Tech back in 2010. Remember that poo poo.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Vertical Lime posted:

i'm gonna assume there's no really big games next week and it's the time of year where they go to a gimmick location like fargo
They should go anywhere else in NYC than Time Square

There's lots of places and hell I'd probably show up if it was anywhere other than Times Square

Then again I'm pretty sure if they went anywhere else, they'd have to explain where they are every five minutes

EDIT: We're coming to you live from WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK, that's in New York City, near NYU in Greenwich Village you have no idea where the gently caress we are right now do you

Ghost of Reagan Past fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Sep 16, 2017

Crescent_Fresh
Aug 27, 2017

Seagulls took my sister.
They took her.

Yes, that's lovely. Times Square is what it looks like if a television vomits during a commercial break, it's pretty gross.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Mizzou is probably going to lose to Purdue today.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ur in my world now posted:

Mizzou is probably going to lose to Purdue today.

:getin:

And oh God Pitino is the guest picker?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

All of our games this season so far have been huge, but I think I'm actually more nervous about Kentucky than I was about the other two. This losing streak is disgusting and so help me god if it somehow continues.

mdemone posted:

As a fellow fan of a school that loves scheduling ECU for 6,000 games a time, I feel you.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
There's like a 1/3 chance Sumlin loses today and gets fired before conference play so the Ragin Cajuns game is a must watch for the 11:00 games

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Looking forward to relegating the Northwestern game to my computer tonight so I can have Louisville-Clemson on the TV. Not looking forward to losing to Bowling Green.

Pitt-OSU the best morning game theoretically?

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

I'm sure this is already discussed but I'm surprised there's so many Jesus folks in Louisville

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Raku posted:

There's like a 1/3 chance Sumlin loses today and gets fired before conference play so the Ragin Cajuns game is a must watch for the 11:00 games

My kokoro wish is that we're the ones who get Sumlin fired by finally beating A&M for the first time in a couple weeks. We're really, really good at getting coaches fired.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

drat I got UCLA-Memphis on ABC this morning

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/909085053791195136

also props to the tecmo bowl sign of lamar

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

RumbleFish posted:

My kokoro wish is that we're the ones who get Sumlin fired by finally beating A&M for the first time in a couple weeks. We're really, really good at getting coaches fired.

They've never beaten LSU since joining the SEC so that's probably a good hard deadline.

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
Lmao these announcers calling Pitt having a "better defensive play" when they blatantly got there before the ball and yanked the receivers arms down

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Scarf posted:

I'll put game info here before Saturday, but for now let's watch Boise State and New Mexico!

you have failed me

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

:lol: Fox cut to the cameraman as he was wiping of his lens

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
wvu's ritual murder of del state begins with an 80 yard kick off return

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
OU v OKST is gonna own

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
these memphis helmets are uh something

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

Lasagna Pilot posted:

OU v OKST is gonna own

early candidate for game of the year

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Lmao these announcers calling Pitt having a "better defensive play" when they blatantly got there before the ball and yanked the receivers arms down

ok lite gonna loving murder pitt

which, good

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
1 pass from ULL in and I believe in the upset

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Jesus Christ Kyle Field is SILENT

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I had never heard Pitino's accent and holy poo poo I've never heard a New York accent that thick

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
go for it cajuns

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

gently caress QUICK WR SCREENS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I had never heard Pitino's accent and holy poo poo I've never heard a New York accent that thick

Oh god is that actually him? I thought it was a photoshop.

He looks...not well.

• Locked thread