Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

mastershakeman posted:

just give Illinois a pity TD please

Ron Zook brought the Illini to the Olympian heights of the Rose Bowl. Now look at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

I had a dream last night that Florida lost to Wake Forest on account of a non-existent offense.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

ban the fair catch

XNCAA :vince:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I am embarrassed for Nebraska football.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scionix posted:

cant wait 2 watch this affront to football and god in gainsville

First down, bitch. :smug:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Oh yes, I had forgotten about Gary Danielson and his firm conviction when talking about his dumb opinions.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Weak return.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Doug Nussmeier's 2-minute drill is the kind of thing that just crushes my soul.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Sir Plus posted:

who is good (winning their conference again) first? florida or texas

This is not a fair comparison, because Florida has to go through Nick Saban to win the conference championship.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Corey Fatony literally the only Tiger who wants to play today, just saved a terrible snap and got the punt off.

Gary Pinkel was a darn good coach.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

mayodreams posted:

CHOO CHOO MUTHA FUCKAS! :toot:

Your coach is going to get poached so hard.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

UF's just being cruel to their own fans now

Despite the amount of empirical evidence showing that Doug Nussmeier is totally incompetent, they still gave him a raise and the extension. :ughh:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Mr. World posted:

Why is it with all the talent and speed in florida that UF doesn't have a bunch of speedy receivers and at least a decently competent QB?

Florida has a stable full of quality receivers, and a highly-touted quarterback. The problem is coaching.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Defensive touchdowns 3. Offensive touchdowns 0.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

The Florida offense still has not scored a touchdown all season.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

UF can't tackle for poo poo

Bad things happen when the defense is left out to dry by the offense for the entire game.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Florida was snapping it with plenty of time left on the clock, too.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Ehud posted:

It's basically we get a turnover or lose

I'm afraid what will happen if the ball gets back to the Florida offense. We need to keep the ball with the Florida defense at all costs.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Jim McElwain is not a yellow horse-toothed idiot savant, he is simply a yellow horse-toothed idiot.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I am rooting for Florida to go winless this season. It's the quickest way to put us out of our misery.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LMAO

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Pakled posted:

Florida is going to win the SEC East with the worst offense in the conference country lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

General Dog posted:

I can't believe I got suckered into thinking South Carolina was decent

Don't beat yourself up about it; the South Carolina AD apparently bought Muschamp's bullshit, too.

• Locked thread