Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

All of our games this season so far have been huge, but I think I'm actually more nervous about Kentucky than I was about the other two. This losing streak is disgusting and so help me god if it somehow continues.

mdemone posted:

OH BOY LET'S PLAY EAST CAROLINA FOR THE 375th TIME THIS CENTURY, I'M REAL FUCKIN EXCITED

As a fellow fan of a school that loves scheduling ECU for 6,000 games a time, I feel you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Raku posted:

There's like a 1/3 chance Sumlin loses today and gets fired before conference play so the Ragin Cajuns game is a must watch for the 11:00 games

My kokoro wish is that we're the ones who get Sumlin fired by finally beating A&M for the first time in a couple weeks. We're really, really good at getting coaches fired.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

:laffo: at that Aggy fake field goal

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Duckaerobics posted:

Auburn is probably going to find a way to lose to them, and I am going to be very sad.

Same except South Carolina.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

gently caress yes at that Memphis pick six.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

gently caress UF and gently caress UT.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Pretty worried about Callaway.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

corn on the cop posted:

ive watched him play three quarters of football but dormady is one of the worst quarterbacks ive ever seen

Yeah, he's insanely bad. Callaway and his other receivers bailed him out against Georgia Tech.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I thought Purdue could win this game, but good lord, Mizzou.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Regardless of whether it was merited, Missouri looks kind of stupid for jettisoning their DC when they did.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Do it a week earlier and no one questions it. Well they might but you'd understand because Missouri State shouldn't be doing that to any FBS team. Do it in the off season and no one questions it period. They just happened to pick the worst possible time.

Odom seems like the football equivalent of Kim Anderson for y'all so far.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Oh poo poo, ECU and VT are tied somehow. CrotchBat's gotta be loving that.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Wait, an actual football game is happening in UF-UT now?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Gotta love how the chomp is only unsportsmanlike if UF's opponent mocks it.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Raku posted:

Butch Jones gameplan:

1.) play like poo poo
2.)???
3.) win

He's like a Bizarro Sumlin. Good things inexplicably happen to him and Tennessee wins games it has no business winning.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

swickles posted:

A Florida player got called for taunting a few years ago for doing the chomp in the direction of opposing fans.

Refs are dumb.

Yeah, it'd be nice if college ever decides to adopt the NFL's new rule on chilling the gently caress out about celebrations. (It won't, of course.)

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Holy gently caress that UF kid got sonned.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I'm so glad I stuck it out with this game.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This poo poo is art.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

That was the most predictable miss ever.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Boooo, he made it.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I got up to piss because I figured UT-UF was going to overtime.

lmao

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Deebo Samuel is a motherfucking god.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Of course we missed the PAT. I'm gonna be spooked about that the entire game.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

lmao Skai Moore INT

I love this game already.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

drat. Had the leg, just went wide right.

Not loving two missed kicks in like five minutes of game time. Too much weird poo poo like that happens against UK.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

False starting in our own stadium is really embarrassing, guys.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Kentucky please stop shooting yourself in the dick. Thanks.

It's okay, we're on track to get zero (0) points off both those turnovers because we're rattled for some reason.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I'd like for our staff to remember we have running backs. Our offense is spooked for some reason despite zero pressure, so uh, maybe just dial up a few hand offs or sweeps.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Bentley is a neurotic headcase at the start of games, jeez. I thought it was just something he struggled with on the road, but apparently not.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

That being said, there's no reason to call these pass plays when a) he has the yips and b) we just need three loving yards for a first down. Run. The. Ball.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

So this is going horribly.

Can't wait to lose to Kentucky for the record fourth year in a row! :suicide:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Oh good, and we're gonna lose a fourth year in a row because we somehow STILL CAN'T DEFEND THE loving WILDCAT.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Roasted Donut posted:

Kentucky loving owns. Hosscayuts, bitch

They're bad, actually.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

So in a game we could be up 21-7, we're losing 7-6. Good poo poo, Cocks. Good poo poo.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

We need a sustained offensive drive. Defense has been playing pretty well, but they're already starting to get gassed because we've barely held the ball.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

umbrage posted:

Ugh this poo poo is starting to remind of me of Perry Orth standing out there shooting blanks.

Thankfully there's a lot of game left, but yeah, we're off to a horrific start despite making some really nice plays. Just couldn't capitalize.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I'd like to see Deebo Samuel touch a football again at some point before this game is over. Hopefully our staff remembers he exists!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Why did we punt? That was silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Well, that was an incredibly weird and frustrating first half. Scored a touchdown on our first play, then missed the PAT, missed two 50+ FGs, and failed to cash in on two UK turnovers. It could probably be a lot worse, and I'm glad it's not, but that's also at least 10 points left on the field for no reason.

• Locked thread