Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
wvu's ritual murder of del state begins with an 80 yard kick off return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Lmao these announcers calling Pitt having a "better defensive play" when they blatantly got there before the ball and yanked the receivers arms down

ok lite gonna loving murder pitt

which, good

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

lol, wvu's secondary went to sleep and got dusted for an 81 yard td

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Korranus posted:

And it'd be worth every penny to settle the breach of contract that upset would cause

you can hire sumlin back at houston eventually too!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

early game report: everyone is rear end (except oklahoma state i guess)

wvu-del state has already featured lots of hijinxs

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Artic Puma posted:

LMAO, Memphis just annihilated our punt returner before he got the ball on a fair catch. Looked like the guy never even saw the fair catch signal.

ban the fair catch

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

loving sad Pitt

no this is goood

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

nebraska with two pick sixes (thrown) lmfao

nebraska is back, baby

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm sad about Pitt :smith:

i am not. this owns. hang a hundo on them, ok lite

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

this game sucks so badly lmao

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

pitt sucks and i love it

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

hey y'all, don't sleep on akron-isu

20-14 in the second half, akron driving

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

buddhanc posted:

Wait A&M has negative rushing yards? What

its a real shame we're not getting lone star shootout this year

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Lone Star Slapfight

it would be so good

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Can't wait to lose to Kansas this year.

do you know how bad kansas is

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

General Dog posted:

They seem to have regressed from last year

yeah, they like at least tried last yer

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

BUG JUG posted:

the announcers literally just declared kansas not a good team, and that might be pretty generous from what i've seen today.

kansas-baylor should just be canceled

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

alabama and lsu's defensive lines are going to dirty, dirty things to this lovely rear end a&m team lmao

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Very bad teams playing eachother should be mandatory IMO

i would rather not relive the 2016 election, tia

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Jastiger posted:

Iowa State whooping up a Zip

lol "we dfinally put some space between us and a MAC team!"

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Noctone posted:

wish my dumb bad team could aspire to this today

if you lose to a mac team, you should be relegated

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Jastiger posted:

Mr crab in the bucket himself. Iowa state gonna be good, sir. Mark my words

define, good

i mean you're gonna get two easy wins against baylor and kansas, but uh Texas and Tech, maybe? to get to 6?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

brasky is back, baby

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/909134809875795968

:fap:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Jastiger posted:

Better than many other teams and can send isu bowling

lol going bowling is like, baseline mediocre duder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Soup du Jour posted:

what is binch? what is to be corn cobbed?

aftermath thread title

• Locked thread