Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot
So,

I was sitting at my desk today trying to think of a new way to market privacy and security services. I been thinking maybe you could start a business where you basically helped people setup and use TOR in order to be alittle bit more fun and security but then I thought, why not gently caress a goat? So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about how I might be able to go about this type of business. Maybe Lowtax could help out just as a way of gaining a larger porcupine and we could all linux together?

Anyways,

I was hoping any goons out there might help me with maybe any goons out there to help me with any type of books that might help with this endeavour?

Many thank you for your favor Squadfam!

OzmasPetShark fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Sep 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
turns ur oven on, climb inside, close door. wait for replies

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

turns ur oven on, climb inside, close door. wait for replies

Your regdate is way too recent. You don't get to be on my endeavors.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He is right. You gotta bake yourself.

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

He is right. You gotta bake yourself.

This doesn't help with my endeavors.

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot
Please, only replay if you want to help with my business endeavors. If anyone else makes fun of me you [UNDERLINE]WILL{Underlined] be banned!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Make this guy a mod

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OzmasPetShark posted:

Please, only replay if you want to help with my business endeavors. If anyone else makes fun of me you [UNDERLINE]WILL{Underlined] be banned!

lol, loving idiot. Try posting a thread with the HOT tag so people will notice your business.

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

lol, loving idiot. Try posting a thread with the HOT tag so people will notice your business.

That's actually a very nice idea, can I add you as a friend?>

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Very carefully

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

OzmasPetShark posted:

how do i add people as friends here?

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

OzmasPetShark posted:

how do i add people as friends here?

Could you tell me, I was asking the same thing! When you find out please send me a friend request.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OzmasPetShark posted:

You have to post a new thread with the ATTENTION thread to get the attention of your new friend.

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You have to post a new thread with the ATTENTION thread to get the attention of your new friend.

How can you do that? Wow! I was wrong I thought this would be a bad idea but you guys have all been very helpful with my endeavors!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hello

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OzmasPetShark posted:

How can you do that? Wow! I was wrong I thought this would be a bad idea but you guys have all been very helpful with my endeavors!

This is the link, it will get your started. https://forums.somethingawful.com/newthread.php?action=newthread&forumid=273

If you want to be a real bad rear end you this link to post your thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/newthread.php?action=newthread&forumid=46

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot
[video type=""][video type=\"youtube\"]5mZby1Cup6M[/video]

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mZby1Cup6M

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is the link, it will get your started. https://forums.somethingawful.com/newthread.php?action=newthread&forumid=273

If you want to be a real bad rear end you this link to post your thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/newthread.php?action=newthread&forumid=46

I don't understand how you say link? link to endeavour?

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot
I think I have fixed it, very much thank you for your help, it is very much important for me to help with my endeavours!

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot
I placed link sorry many pardons.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

You did it!

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot
I have so many happy thank yous for all invovled. my good friend that I know from house told me about you persons and helped me get into this house. helpful is understantment! I declare FIVE stars!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress off Gurf

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

OzmasPetShark posted:

I placed link sorry many pardons.

Its a prety good link, i liked it, i wish you hope just like star wars movie

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Dear op:

I will be there at the same time and place for the night and I will send you the details of the office today but will be there for the first time in my schedule for this week and next week and I will probably be in a meeting with my guitar instead of a full day

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

karma_coma posted:

Its a prety good link, i liked it, i wish you hope just like star wars movie

Oh joyful! I am so happy! Can you pelase add me as friend? you seem delightful!

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Dear op:

I will be there at the same time and place for the night and I will send you the details of the office today but will be there for the first time in my schedule for this week and next week and I will probably be in a meeting with my guitar instead of a full day

REALLY! I am calling my mother today to let her know! So delighted you can help me with upcoming affairs! Please acceept my friendship!

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
The only good book I would recommend reading for your enjoyment is Ready Player One.

Or you could read traffic signs as you are driving down the road.

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

Katamari Democracy posted:

The only good book I would recommend reading for your enjoyment is Ready Player One.

Or you could read traffic signs as you are driving down the road.

Many thankfuls for your favors! can you tell me what icons are in reply? many extreme thank yous for your explanation!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the only book i would recommedn is: Hamhocks: theyll knock ur socks off

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

the only book i would recommedn is: Hamhocks: theyll knock ur socks off

Would you like to be on my endeavours? We should think of a strong name for our struggle!~

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

OzmasPetShark posted:

Many thankfuls for your favors! can you tell me what icons are in reply? many extreme thank yous for your explanation!

Yeah sure there is this one icon I admire and that is Seal. You know, the one who is famous for singing Kiss from a Rose from the hit movie Batman Forever.

Seal is a good idol and he was on...American Idol! Like heh what are the odds?!

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot
Someone said eariler 'gorf' what is gorf? i am very confused, but is that a strong name for our production?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
~~~the fisters~~~~

OzmasPetShark
Sep 15, 2017

by zen death robot

Katamari Democracy posted:

Yeah sure there is this one icon I admire and that is Seal. You know, the one who is famous for singing Kiss from a Rose from the hit movie Batman Forever.

Seal is a good idol and he was on...American Idol! Like heh what are the odds?!

....you are VERY smart! many helpful advice you could be in our movement! I never calcualated this connection! I enjoy batman!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Batman was not a very good man as he shot my parents and we all know batman does not shoot people.

Well he shot my parents with some kinda web and its all sticky and im still traumatized by it

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Oh wait he had sex with my parents and im still an orphan. JUST figured this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Have you tried LSD, op? It'll help I guaranteee it

• Locked thread