Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i liked the thread from last night where folks were discussing putting hot sauce on poo poo but it got gassed because smash it smash hit made a joke too many times or something. anyway, let's talk spicy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Hand Luke
Apr 12, 2011
this is good on anything.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
do you think tapatio guy and cholula girl ever got together

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I just bought some of this yesterday

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Rude!

As I said yesterday I enjoy a good burger with some egg and hotsauce.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I like Tobasco on my eggs. YeH

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I prefer catsup.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Cool Hand Luke
Apr 12, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

do you think tapatio guy and cholula girl ever got together

yuuuuuuuuup
and they fuuuuuuuuuuugggd

dk2m
May 6, 2009
my friend got me some mad dog 357 and it's loving fantastic. very, very hot but it's got a smoky chipotle flavor that goes will with pretty much anything.

i tried blairs mega death sauce as well, it's not bad. it tastes like straight up chillies so you have to be careful with it, but it's the perfect amount of spicyness when just adding a little dab from a toothpick.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Tapatio is the best hot sauce

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Cool Hand Luke posted:

this is good on anything.

Correct answer close thread

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i like the mcdonalds hot sauce that comes with the breakfast burritos

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Franks red hot is the best by far.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
idk i kinda like Valentina more than cholulua or tapatios.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Tapatio, Cholula, and Franks were basically my grandfathers 3 favorite hot sauces and he was a smart man so I generally use them as my core selection and get hot weird poo poo to spice it up as needed

Ampaddle
Jun 28, 2008
I'm a masochist for hotsauce

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I like the standard ones like franks because they at least have a flavor in addition to the heat. The gimmick ones that crank up the scovilles just taste like burning to me. A drop or two of dave's ultimate insanity sauce was pretty good mixed in with a pot of soup or something, but other than that it had basically no practical use.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Ehoxu9QY8

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

We Know Catheters posted:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I like the standard ones like franks because they at least have a flavor in addition to the heat. The gimmick ones that crank up the scovilles just taste like burning to me. A drop or two of dave's ultimate insanity sauce was pretty good mixed in with a pot of soup or something, but other than that it had basically no practical use.

I ate at a random pizza place somewhere in Oregon and they had a pizza with frank's on it. It was good as hell

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

We Know Catheters posted:

Great flavor, not too hot, cheap as poo poo. Love it

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

im tex mex so my opinion is the correct one

for every day use, louisiana hot sauce or smoked chipotle tabasco

e: this one is hands down the best tasting if you can get your hands on some

rap music fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Sep 15, 2017

feller
Jul 5, 2006

put some louisiana on my eggs this morning, would recommend

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I don't envy you Americans in politics or corporate culture, but I do envy the sheer amount of hot sauce varieties that you have.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i liked the thread from last night where folks were discussing putting hot sauce on poo poo but it got gassed because smash it smash hit made a joke too many times or something. anyway, let's talk spicy poo poo

me rikey

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

This is exactly my opinion. Like, heat is a sensation not a flavor, burn my insides as much as you can as long as it still tastes good.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Youre lucky if you get gimmick hot sauces that just taste like burning. Most of the ones I've tried taste like a stewed pile of trash.

I really like intensely hot food and the high you get with it, kind of like a runner's high, and it's fun to play around with different peppers to change up hot the heat hits you. But shits gotta taste good.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

you are close but

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I recently tried El Yucateco XXXtra at a diner and it was quite good

I've been on a big scotch bonnet sauce kick lately and I have yet to find a brand that disappoints

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bedwetters, its tabasco

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a spicy mango mash, faggots

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

They take barrels that used to age bourbon, then was used to age maple syrup, and then used to age Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Stout.

They age pepper sauce in those barrels.

Sounds like hipster poo poo but it's really good.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Sounds like hipster poo poo

because it is

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Orkin Mang posted:

bedwetters, its tabasco

not even the best Louisiana style sauce though it's got a few choice uses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i dont think ive ever had a bad hot sauce

• Locked thread