Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Gonz posted:

I really hope that the big reveal is that Gamby actually WAS shot by a startled car stereo thief.

He was the only one who saw guy in a native American mask calmly walking towards him and pressing the trigger. For all we know things may have unfolded a bit differently, with his delusional brain filing the gaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Russel may be an insecure manipulative rear end in a top hat, but I think he truly loves Christine and has an incredible fear of losing her.

Also it's good to finally have an episode where she is more than a person for him to talk to.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

tarlibone posted:

I just realized that the part of Chapter 68 we got to hear included what sounded like the kind of introductory exposition that you'd expect a bad author to put in Chapter 1. Which begs the question... what on Earth fills up chapters 1 - 67?
Introductions to the other 50 main characters. Their stories converge around chapter 400.
"It's derivative of every single YA novel, ever written." is a pretty crushing review, so I figure it's a confusing mess, with time travel dragons and amnesia vampires.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Oct 30, 2017

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It was actually Christines mother. She just kinda doesn't like Gamby.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

LadyPictureShow posted:

Seriously, the only ones we can really count out for sure are Snodgrass, the teacher in the wheelchair, and (I want to hope him 'finding' Gamby after the shooting wasn't a swerve) Dayshaun.

So you're saying that it was Gamby's daughter and that she's now trying to frame Lee?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Attempted suicide.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Does anyone know what Christine's mother said this episode?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Last Chance posted:

Lol is this a reference to Snodgrass' book? I can't remember any of the content of the passage she read out loud

There was something about a worm fairy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
What was the point of Robin? I don't think he contributed anything to the story whatsoever. He was always just sorta there, being a disinterested stoner kid. And then he got a perfect score in a manipulated test. The end. I guess he gave Christine someone to talk to and some drugs, when she had her breaktrough.

• Locked thread