Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
I wasn't sure where they were going with Snodgrass' book subplot. I knew the guy was using his position to leverage a relationship with her, but I had no idea whether or not her book was actually good (and hence, just how badly she was being used).

When she said she'd start reading from chapter 68 of her YA novel, I immediately knew it'd be pure garbage. That's a very high number. Then when she started reading... I really felt bad for her. She's so nice and pure and pretty and terrible, terrible at writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
I just realized that the part of Chapter 68 we got to hear included what sounded like the kind of introductory exposition that you'd expect a bad author to put in Chapter 1. Which begs the question... what on Earth fills up chapters 1 - 67?

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

i am the bird posted:

I don't know if we do preview spoilers but I'll do them just in case, re: the shooter:

The "next on" showed Russell staring at his own conspiratorial web and it seems like he is trying to figure out who the shooter is, so I'm guessing it's not him.

Or,

That could just be a graphical representation of the wicked web he's been trying to weave ever since he tried to deceive Gamby and... well, literally everyone else, I guess. He's so organized, after all--we'd be fools to think that he wouldn't carefully plan out the poking of all the pies he's got his fingers in.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Maybe it was Lee sitting on Crazy Teacher's shoulders beneath that costume, and Gamby just didn't know that it was two people because the shooter was further away than he remembered.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

Tonight is the end :ohdear:

Our only friend, the end.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Uhm... if you're reading this before watching the finale, then you'll deserve it when I snape your dumbledore.

I picked Ms. Abbot early on, though I must admit that I had Lee as my back-up in case Abbot wasn't the shooter. The description of the hair did it for me, even though it seemed the mask could include some longish black hair, and she was clearly nuts from the beginning. I'm surprised her character wasn't named Ms. Fatal Attraction. But, the whole sequence that started with her at his house in a wedding dress... the only thing that didn't surprise me from that moment forward was the tiger eating the trainer. I mean, you knew that was happening from the moment he appeared on screen.

Great show. Went out on a high note.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

I bet season 3 will involve Stevie getting shot and Abbot becomes the Sideshow Bob of this show

There is no Season 3. This was conceived as a two-season super-miniseries.

• Locked thread