Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I love the way Danny McBride phrases poo poo like "someone tried to commit first degree murder against my body."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I think I'm back to Lee being the shooter and the question will be whether Neal can learn to forgive someone who has wronged him and whether Lee can overcome his instinct to lie and gently caress over everyone around him.

This is a love story.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

This is not at all where I saw the show going when I first started it.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I don't know if we do preview spoilers but I'll do them just in case, re: the shooter:

The "next on" showed Russell staring at his own conspiratorial web and it seems like he is trying to figure out who the shooter is, so I'm guessing it's not him.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Goddamn I’m going to miss these two guys loving everything up. Where am I️ going to get my weekly fill of Walton Goggins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Even though I loved the show, it's still crazy that these guys faced basically no repercussions for all the poo poo they did to Belinda Brown. The scene of her doing well feels like a bit of a writer's copout in a "she's fine, so all's well that end's well" kind of way.

• Locked thread