Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«223 »
Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

HAIKOOLIGAN

Dr Subterfuge posted:

There are pretty clear rules to her schedule though? Three pages per week, but sometimes she releases more for whatever reason, which she eventually makes up for (like now) by taking a break and evening things out so it still averages out to three per week. And the breaks after chapters are always the same. As far as I'm aware it's about maintaining a buffer.

e: oh hey, new Unsounded update

Yeah thats exactly how it goes. Just meaning that you never really know when a page dump might occur and a couple weeks get taken off, or how long the chapters will be or how long the breaks will be. I'm not so much complaining about that, it is what it is, but just saying it adds to losing track of what so and so is up to, and it can be harder to care when you haven't seen a set of characters in like half a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

With all this lock down time, I finally decided to go read through Scary Go Round since I only found John Allison when Bad Machinery started. It was fun to read it with some foreknowledge of how certain things end up, and it was nice to get some backstory on a lot of characters who only make occasional passing cameos in Bad Machinery.

also good lord Shelley Winters is somehow simultaneously the luckiest and unluckiest person alive.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Re: Sleepless Domain, y'all want some merch? The author posted this on Patreon.

(I asked her if it was alright to share outside Patreon, and got the okay.)

«223 »