Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I just have a list of bookmarks, sorted by what day a comic is updated.

I do this, except without the sorting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

i have to look at feedly i guess
thanks for responding

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

AriadneThread posted:

apple is dead set on murdering my ability to track rss feeds
how do you guys keep track of stuff? not gonna lie, i probably wouldn't keep up with stuff like dumbing of age without an rss feed just automatically dumping it in front of my eyes for the 30 seconds it takes to read

I use newsblur and it works fine.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
I just manually search them each scheduled update day (unless they have a tumblr feed)

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
A lot of the stuff that I like is on Hiveworks. The rest I just type in since Firefox already knows everything about me.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i only read kill six billion demons because i haven't been able to find another serial that satisfies my exquisite taste

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Fister Roboto posted:

This is cool but I don't like that she's topless for no loving reason, but then they obscure her nipples too. Just cover them up like they are in the game if you don't want to draw tits.

It kind of made sense at first when the deprived always starts out in skivvies, but it's weird how it's kept going when everyone's first instinct is to throw on armor the minute they find it.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I haven't read it past the first few pages, but if what someone said earlier is true and it's not past the first boss fight yet then she probably wouldn't have armor yet. I don't think you find anything to wear till after that.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
it's essential that the form and function of the woman's bared breasts adhere to the laws of the video game

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the old ceremony posted:

it's essential that the form and function of the woman's bared breasts adhere to the laws of the video game

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

ChairMaster posted:

I haven't read it past the first few pages, but if what someone said earlier is true and it's not past the first boss fight yet then she probably wouldn't have armor yet. I don't think you find anything to wear till after that.

Oh, I assumed that meant the first post-starting zone boss fight. That makes more sense then.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
I'm sort of afraid to post it because I don't like getting my butthole torn asunder, but I am a goon with a webcomic.

Sort of a webcomic. It's one of those choose-your-own interactive adventure messes.

I update it an average of like 5 times a day. It just broke 400 pages a few days ago.

edit: It is also a sprite comic.

Lunatic Sledge fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Sep 21, 2017

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
You forgot to mention that it's a sprite comic.

lol

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

You forgot to mention that it's a sprite comic.

lol

Fixed, thanks

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Erin's speaking some hard truths to her sister, all the while wearing what ever so much looks to be a hospital gown.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Coco is pretty sanguine about this.

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

Hungry for responsibility. Horny for teamwork.

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP
I like how Coco is really accepting Honey and Turp together, while still being disappointed in her.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I just read through all of Awful Hospital after whoever recommended it earlier, and I'm loving it. Has shades of Kill Six Billion Demons and The Property Of Hate, with a lovely meta aftertaste that's very rare in webcomics.

Incidentally, since it hasn't been mentioned yet, check out The Property Of Hate, a comic about ideas.

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013
Prequel has updated.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lies

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

I can't read/watch it because this webcomic includes stuff not viewable on mobile in the year 2017. I'm not getting out of bed for this poo poo so I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see the thrilling culmination of two solid years of work. Boy, I can't wait. :geno:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

loving lol adobe flash in tyool 2017

Kazerad
Aug 1, 2011

Unshamed by Koos

PMush Perfect posted:

Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear.
I can't! The server is imploding. Everything being in one file means people refresh after it doesn't load in ten seconds. Why did I use Flash in 2017?

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Kazerad posted:

I can't! The server is imploding. Everything being in one file means people refresh after it doesn't load in ten seconds. Why did I use Flash in 2017?

this is like being icarus while everyone around you is swooping about in wingsuits

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
more like adobe fash

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kazerad posted:

You could upload it to Newgrounds, keep the noble tradition of breaking the site.

Also, lol, first post in almost a year. WB.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
did gamergate finally win the war you've been fighting so hard for?

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

PMush Perfect posted:

You could upload it to Newgrounds, keep the noble tradition of breaking the site.

You're being insanely generous if you think Prequel has anything approaching the legion homestuck had in its act 5 prime.

That's not a dig at Prequel by any means, it has a pretty decent chunk of fans. Homestuck's fanbase was just so loving massive it managed to accidentally ddos like four different sites within ten minutes each just trying to get to the flash. It was wild.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

did gamergate finally win the war you've been fighting so hard for?
Wait, Kazerad's a GGer? Jesus Christ.

Given the comic, I'm not actually surprised. At all.

Hiveminded
Aug 26, 2014

PMush Perfect posted:

Kazerad is a gay furry with brain problems and the kind of earnest nerd-tardation that self-loathing SA goons have learned to cringe at and hide. By his own admission, he exploits the gross kinks and fetishes of Internet audiences, in addition to eagerly and earnestly featuring "good-hearted gay people!" and "admirable PoCs!" and "strong female leads!" that happen to get into weird hosed up poo poo and exploited or emotionally tortured for a weird hosed up audience, but thankfully the rest of us have game of thrones! for all that's wrong with him and Prequel, it's a dumb and goon-typical overreaction to seriously entertain the notion that the gaysexual furry HomestuckElderScrolls-derivative webcomic maker is an advocate of a failed, long-dead abortion of a movement made up of puritanical, misogynistic, cynical rejects out of touch with reality. Oops, accidentally mentioned goons again, my bad

God I hope k6bd updates soon.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hiveminded posted:

the kind of earnest nerd-tardation that self-loathing SA goons have learned to cringe at and hide
Poor bastard.

quote:

made up of puritanical, misogynistic, cynical rejects out of touch with reality. Oops, accidentally mentioned goons again, my bad
:mmmhmm:

quote:

God I hope k6bd updates soon.
:agreed:

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
ok well if we're doing character judgments let it be known that i once deliberately fell at the top of a ski slope and rolled downhill gathering progressively more snow until i became a vast avalanche that killed thousands

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Aww, ceremony, you don't have to brag like that, I already love you.

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

I love wasting two hours on a stupid loving flash that slows to a halt and eventually crashes Firefox on Kazerad's "cool" and "epic" screen lengthening effect in the cave beneath the mage's guild

In fact the only thing I love more is not being able to get back to that point because the trigger at the start that magically opens the previously-locked guardhouse for no reason requires that you check every loving pointless thing in town and won't trigger again on repeated tries even when I check the exact same objects and doors I did the first time

If you spent this long on this flash Kaz you could have at least made it not crash browsers, or at the very loving least let me get back to the point where it crashes without wasting time pixel hunting for your arbitrary event triggers, thanks buddy

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

King Cohort posted:

I love wasting two hours on a stupid loving flash that slows to a halt and eventually crashes Firefox on Kazerad's "cool" and "epic" screen lengthening effect in the cave beneath the mage's guild

In fact the only thing I love more is not being able to get back to that point because the trigger at the start that magically opens the previously-locked guardhouse for no reason requires that you check every loving pointless thing in town and won't trigger again on repeated tries even when I check the exact same objects and doors I did the first time

If you spent this long on this flash Kaz you could have at least made it not crash browsers, or at the very loving least let me get back to the point where it crashes without wasting time pixel hunting for your arbitrary event triggers, thanks buddy
see this is the problem with turning your webcomic into a game, you attract gamers

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

the old ceremony posted:

see this is the problem with turning your webcomic into a game, you attract gamers
That was supposed to be a burn I bet but it's actually sound advice from one perspective.

"Changing to a new medium will bring people who will tell you exactly how you suck at that medium". Not as a good or bad thing, just a matter of fact.

Or I could be reading too much into a shitpost.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
TOC's posts are deep and multilayered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

PMush Perfect posted:

I thought everyone knew about Kazerad's famous essay where he says a nazi so bad at his job might in fact be an ally to the allies for how he hurts the nazi cause, just like all those trolls sending women death threats might in fact be helping anti-gg causes!