Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I haven't read it past the first few pages, but if what someone said earlier is true and it's not past the first boss fight yet then she probably wouldn't have armor yet. I don't think you find anything to wear till after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Pfsc is one of the most beautiful webcomics ever made, and my two physical copies of the pfsc books are some of my favorite things that I own.

One of them has a dead wasp in it.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Most of his stuff is in the kickstarter archive, including all of pfsc and michael keaton and the dmt comics. Some of the weird videos he did aren't in it though, I dunno if they still exist anywhere.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I wasn't being ironic when I said pfsc was the most beautiful webcomic ever, I never thought of it as negative at all. It was sad, I guess, but that's like the point?