Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Pictures for Sad Children is back...ish. There's only a few comics there now, and the site is asking for money ($15 for...something? and $5 for a book) but the fact that it has the colorized Long John Silvers comics makes me believe it's genuine. At least I got a 200 comic PDF when I sent $5 over there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Clean Your Teeth posted:

Holy moly - that's something I never expected to hear. Are the 200 comics the back collection?

I maintain their whole "I've been pretending to be depressed for profit" thing & associated kickstarter chaos was true art

Yeah, it's the Paul saga, plus a few custom comics they made for other people.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I’m also thinking imposter syndrome combined with depression might lead someone to the flawed conclusion «I’m not feeling bad in the «correct» and expected way, do I have depression at all?»

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I thought maybe it was one of the strips on https://www.electricsheepcomix.com/

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Did other countries have comic magazines that included lots of smaller artists? Here in Norway we had (might still have some, been a while since I checked the comics rack) monthly magazines with a big comic as the headliner and title (Calvin and Hobbes, Beetle Bailey, The Far Side and others) but lots of smaller comics to fill up the space to create a 50-60 page magazine. I recall some webcomics getting printed there - I definitely recall Sinfest in print, though I don't remember if PvP was ever there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
https://twitter.com/inputmag/status/1462859730083266561