Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Thotimx posted:

This I might have thought of … eventually. Petrochem is the part that, from the bit I've read, is probably going to make my brain explode the worst. So it's good to have an idea that might make things just a bit easier, thanks!

The big issue I had with petrochem is pretty much every reaction makes at least two things, one that you need and one that is probably useful for something but not what you need right now, and if it is something you need then if you need less of it then the other output then eventually you'll fill up on one and the other will stop producing, etc. So basically you end up having to choose between voiding half the results and losing like half your efficiency each step (my inner perfectionist!) or having a petrochem layout that makes a CPU circuit diagram look simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread