Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceMole
Aug 1, 2009

Thotimx posted:

One final thing to throw in here; this is, as far as I know, the most expensive research in the game. It's basically the 'winning tech' from SpaceX, allowing for completion of that program. 800,000 vials required. Each group of eight needs a two-minute base processing time. And the FTL drive itself only needs 500 each of four different highly advanced components, plus the usual low-density structures. Just as a 'this is how insane we are going to get' thing. There are, at present, almost 500 visible tech options, almost all of which need some else before I could even research them. But hey, I've got 7 in the 'done' column! So that's something.

Oh, and there are options for boosting the above SpaceX tech requirements. Which I didn't enable. Because there is a limit(a remote, high one, but a limit nonetheless) to my insanity. Also why I didn't implement Marathon settings or Death World or any such gobbedygook.

According to your screenshot, the cost is 8 million vials total. Are you sure you didn't boost the SpaceX tech requirements? I checked the mod file and that tech should run 125,000 cycles, not 1,000,000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceMole
Aug 1, 2009
Each wire shares all of the signals it's carrying with each same color wire it's touching. It's a little hard to see the connections in a screenshot, but it looks like that wire would get the output of all three arithmetic combinators on the left rather if it was green than just the one the red wire is connected to.

IceMole
Aug 1, 2009
I'm pretty curious now. Any chance I could take a look at the save?

• Locked thread