Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Aw dangit. Start writing again. Its good fkr you!h

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Outrail posted:

Is this the CYOA equivalent of drunk dialing your ex?

The hell. Yet one more thing on my phone that sucks. Have to edit just about everything I type on this bastard.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

There Bias Two posted:

What inspired you to post here 3 months later?

I saw this thread referenced in Ice Phisherman's Blake Island CYOA. It's a fantastic read and tbh I didn't notice the last post date.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Oh balls what game is being referred to? I have a feeling my steam library has an opening.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

:stare: :shepspends:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Outrail posted:

:woop:

I trust this clearly stable man who obviously has our best interests at heart

It is going to be hilarious when our auto-shank-a-bitch personality takes over in like half a second.

PREPARE THE ICE CREAM SCOOP, MY GOOD TRUSTWORTHY FELLOW!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Rampage time? Anyone got a sawed off?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Here's hoping we assimilate the other guy's bits and start on a path towards becoming Tetsuo.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A. Let's headbutt the future into submission.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Here's hoping the critter that eats us is really pathetic so we feel extra stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Outrail posted:

I was going to ask if you posted this in the right CYOA but honestly you could post this anywhere.

Stumble outside in a panic with all our wires hanging out and poo poo, pass out for a moment. Get grabbed and compacted by a future refuse truck cause we look like literal garbage.

• Locked thread