Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I bet cyberprison hosed up, all those brain-upload rehabilitation lessons, memory scans for evidence, trying to delete the criminal part of a personality, they've gone and downloaded our mind into the wrong body. Some confused old man mind is running around in our much nicer body.

Also, maybe we're at the wrong The Shard. We should go to London.

But let's finish checking this one first. B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Well... we reached a destination... this thing looks like old tech. Maybe it's been sitting here since before we went to jail? Let's ask it about Windows 2077, and also if it knows who we are, since we don't.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Offer this deal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-x0qghlvfE#t=3208s

(Start at 53:10 if the link fails)

Though given how super hosed up we are right now, I don't see us having much alternative. It's this or go back on the streets, and wait for another system crash which gets us thrown in a pauper's grave...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_hrYz_2uAk#t=36s

(Start at 36s)

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

We're only 10% overloaded, so above suggestions, but stop disabling when we're stable.

Also, let's start moving, catch a cab or get on a bus and play with ourself when we're on our way.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Let's Keep CQC enabled since there's a startup time on our mods, and we might need to fight in a hurry. Unless we have a built-in jetpack or firearm, we won't need the others for a while...

Check if we have a flight system or built-in firearms. No need to deploy them, just find out if we have them

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I say we Act normal, as though we don't notice the heat patch, but start checking our other senses just in case.

Also, we should probably get some money. Let's check our augs for a hacking system, and try to rob something small like a vending machine if we have one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Dance, and say -nonsense nonsense nonsense- Stay back, the virus is only in my local net! It'll spread if you come cl! -nonsense nonsense nonsense-

And I doubt we need to worry about our face showing up everywhere... I'm pretty sure the new one will unclip, and let us install a new one.