Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Go my beautiful Baltimore Football Ravens. Far more importantly, go Saints. Keep the 0-16 dream alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

I was out the other night and people at this venue were looking at the Bengals and Texans game and cheering on the Texans like crazy. Why would you do this? You want the Bengals to look good. Because that means the Ravens shut down a real good offense the week before. But the Bengals looked like trash again, so the Ravens probably won't look like they did last week every week.

If you have the best record in the division, you win the division. Dummy

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Okay, so Maclin is at least the 10th starter Baltimore has lost this year.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
So yeah, Perriman is a pretty big downgrade from Maclin.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
While technically correct, that unnecessary roughness call on the Browns was tickey tacky poo poo. Especially when it converts a 3rd and goal from the 7 to a 1st and goal from the 3.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

Ravens are luckiest team in the NFL this year.

Nice play by weddle though.

Some of these turnovers have been crazy favorable bounces. The deflected pass that shot 30 feet straight up into the air before landing in a Ravens arms comes to mind.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Some intermittent accuracy issues but all told Kizer has looked good.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Correa is killing Baltimiore by letting these TEs go totally uncontested at the front of their routes. I wish Zach Orr and 47 other Ravens didn't die these past few months.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The refs' bad job is now effecting my team. Boo the refs.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ugh, gently caress Breshard Perriman. Kevin White has played better for the Bears.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yanda? If Yanda is down that's the season.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Normally I would say go for it on 4th and 1 at the 50 but our interior 3 linemen are perhaps the worst 3 linemen in the league.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Slowpoke! posted:

Ed Dickson is 6'4, Olsen, Funchess and Benjamin are 6'5 and somehow Cam keeps overthrowing them.

Need to draft 6'8 receivers.

The fact that Ed Dickson is still playing is amazing to me.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
We need to reduce the number of teams in the NFL to like...20. There just aren't enough quality players to field 32-25 competent teams. Cleveland Browns may have the 2nd best offensive line right now.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

Of course. Hold onto that ball Collins.

I don't know that you can blame him for that. He was in the middle of the of being spun by the ankle for the 3rd rotation when a 2nd defender made a solid play in attacking the ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The Ravens have 10 turnovers on the season. That's pretty nuts.

• Locked thread