Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
vote me, but the cop should investigate QPQ asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
##Vote sitting here

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
lmao muffin is gonna wake up and be like "noooo wait i was the dr...."

but yeah, kill me, then investigate QPQ. If he's innocent, kill exmond

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

yronic heroism posted:

Both you and Exmond falling on you swords, idk, someone is gambiting, but you voted for the doc and didn't vote for the scum, so

##vote sitting here

if exmond is scum and i die, this gambit will have worked out for him

which IMO means you should still kill me because that would be very telling. But yeah atp I'm pretty sure it's him or QPQ (unless muffin shows up with game-changing info)

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
go town

trust no one

it's been fun, i'm hooked!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Muffin, you had me fooled! Well done, Yronic. That was a good call.

Super fun, i'll probably do more of these soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

sebmojo posted:

I would have liked more flavor text along with the number crunching, but good work all! feel free to start up another (with that caveat).

Yeah, more CC mafia would be amazing

• Locked thread