Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Is it okay to talk about seeds itt too? Love eatin sunflower seeds and spittin the shells out and sayin *phhtoooey!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sunflower seeds kick rear end also pumpkin seeds I feel like that's the men's version of pumpkin spice for the fall

OpaqueEcho
Feb 8, 2003

oh no no bro oh no
my grandma called Brazil nuts that too

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Chief McHeath posted:

Is it okay to talk about seeds itt too? Love eatin sunflower seeds and spittin the shells out and sayin *phhtoooey!*

Eating sunflower seeds that way is gross and you end up with this soggy black spit pile at the end. When I eat them I just eat it all, as long as you chew it enough and don't eat a ton of them at a time it's not a big deal. It hasn't killed me yet, anyway.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

my dog died im sad posted:

I have a nut allergy and find this thread incredibly offensive OP.

I also have a nut allergy but personally I find the allergy to be more offensive. Goddamn do I ever miss Ferrero Roches and Nutella and frangelico.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Peanuts themselves are the worst. Peanut butter is ace.

Almonds are really versatile. Cashews and candied Pecans are the best junk food nuts.

I grew up hating nuts, but they're actually really good.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
It's funny considering all the logistics involved in getting almonds all the way from california to the mixed nut packaging plant to Publix's distibution center in Lakeland, then to the store and finally to my garbage can where they belong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

pliable posted:

i dunno man, nuts own :shrug:. peaFAKEnuts, cashews, macadamia, almonds, pistachios are bomb dot com. walnuts and pecan are okay. brazil nuts are poo poo rear end garbo though and props to anyone who powers through that poo poo cause you deserve a medal or something.

do you like nuts on your ice cream maybe???

Nah I don't like nuts at all

Like I would want to like them but whenever I taste them they're weird as gently caress

Perhaps it's me who is weird. Hmmmmm...🤔

• Locked thread