Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

The absolute loving greatest and the last true vaudevillian

Best epitaph possible for the guy. He brought life to even absolute garbage and made excellent matches even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

god only he could make 'he's just gonna spend the whole match giggling and laughing' work, and not only that but know how to do it to let the other guy get his commentary in without stepping on it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
You're thinking of 'pitiful' for those connotations. All 'sad' means is 'this made me sad to hear'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I think the only people ever to say bad things about Heenan were Warrior and Dynamite Kid, which actually makes Bobby seem even better.

yea he's very much a part of the 'if you wanna see how good someone is look at who talked poo poo about them' rule. I've only heard the total scumbags ever have anything more than minor 'eh he was a bit of a dick once when we were out drinking but whatever it was fuckin Bobby Heenan who cares' poo poo to talk.

• Locked thread