Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

One of my favorite Heenan moments in commentary is Michaels vs. Martel at Summerslam '92. It's a heel vs. heel match where they're fighting over the affection of Sherri and Sherri's wearing a dress that's missing two pieces in the back, meaning her cheeks were hanging out. Between that and Michaels and Martel repeatedly pulling down each other's tights for a cheating roll-up, an exasperated Heenan yelled, "I've never seen so many smiles in all my life!"

Great story I recall is when his book was coming out, RD Reynolds from Wrestlecrap got to interview him in person. Heenan was such a cool guy during this and they talked for so long that they kept going like an hour or two after running out of tape and only stopped because Heenan had to go do another interview. I don't remember much about the interview itself except when Reynolds asked him about the Ultimate Warrior in WCW. Suddenly, Heenan got up and told him to follow. You'd hear walking, doors opening and so on for about a minute until Heenan asked him to repeat the question.

"What were your thoughts on Warrior's run in WCW?"

*flushing noise*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread