Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

MONSTERS TV GAME

E- A goal is scored with Labrie and Gallant tossing them at the blue line.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at Dec 24, 2017 around 00:10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

Hockles posted:

That happened right in front of me (I was running the clock tonight). I followed them once the puck dropped because they had beef last night, and the refs were talking to them right before the opening puck drop. I saw them drop the gloves, and just behind them I saw the red light on... and thought to myself "why would they put the goal light on for a fight? Oh, we scored already"

I was actually wondering if the fight beat the goal and was confused as to how they allowed it to stand, but it did.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm gonna post the remaining Monsters TV schedule in case I'm too lazy to look it up and anybody else in Ohio wants to watch AHL action:
12-30 vs Grand Rapids (SportsTime Ohio (STO))
1-19 vs Rockford (FOX Sports Ohio (FSO))
1-27 vs Iowa (FSO)
2-2 vs Grand Rapids (STO)
2-23 vs Stockton (STO)
3-2 vs Tucson (STO)
3-24 vs San Diego (STO)
4-8 vs San Antonio (3pm, FSO)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Yay, more Monsters hockey on my TV box.

Boo that start.

Jock Callender sounds drunk.

e- Joe Pendenza was suspended for getting knocked the gently caress out, eh? I figured getting decked would be punishment enough.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at Dec 31, 2017 around 00:16

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Seven (7) minutes for roughing?

Is that 2+5? Why is there a Grand Rapids player in the box?

Now there's a ten minute misconduct and nobody has any idea what the hell is going on or who it's on.

e- They just explained it. 2 instigating+5 fighting+10 on Gallant and this is one which will go on HockeyFights.com as saying the Griffins player "did not receive a fighting major."

Hockles posted:

Also, bonus back-of-Hockles-head. (I'm running the clock)

e2- The PP is now over, which is nice, but which penalty ended first? The 2, which would end with a goal, or the 5, which would be fire at will because it's a major?

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at Dec 31, 2017 around 01:27

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That Koules goal was cool

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BROADHURST

Come on, Monsters. You can't let an ENG stand as the GWG.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Two CBJ/VGK related games in three days with Cleveland/Wolves on NHL Network right now.

That there is an ugly scoring ticker on CW50.

e- Kivlenieks has had some huge saves here in the third.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at Jan 21, 2018 around 23:28

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Go A Monsters on my TV.

E- Dalton Prout is in this game.

E2- All I did was go walk the dog real fast and they score two goals

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at Feb 24, 2018 around 00:22

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

When did Dalton Prout learn to play hockey?

Hockles posted:

Sorry about the weird commercial break. We didn't tell the booth fast enough to not go to break, so they went rogue.

Also, 2 goals on 2 shots against Korp... eesh.

E: I'll be on tv if they review any goals.

I'll keep a look out!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SONNY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

They mentioned on the broadcast tonight this was one of the first games between Stockton and Cleveland/Lake Erie.

• Locked thread