Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i love seeing a goalie do a flyby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

These are great but the oil kings new logo is trash and looks like a failed arena football team.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

The WHL playoffs are gonna be a bloodbath this year, every team thinks they’re gonna be a contender and went apeshit for the trade deadline.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Natty Ninefingers posted:

First time at a major junior game tonight. Silvertips and Thunderbirds. After being raised on the AHL they look so sloppy and shrimpy it's really quite:3:

be glad everett fired their coach and finally stopped playing the trap this year

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

You know how 3 on 3 overtime was crazy end to end fun when it first started and then eventually it got boring once the coaches turned it into a lot of skating in circles to keep possession? Junior hockey is that but the whole game.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Edward Mass posted:

They're bringing back the Central Hockey League!

I can’t loving believe the whl live playoff prices

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I guess it’s harder for Yamamoto to score without McDavid

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

a us division team will win the ed chynoweth cup

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Carter hart isn’t fair, for people not familiar with the western hockey league the US division was the strongest in the league and Portland has a lot of scoring talent that just couldn’t get anything past him.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

It just shows how bad Kevin Constantine was for Everett that they couldn’t win with Hart. He was indirectly responsible for auston matthews not going to the whl too

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Do tell, that's the first I heard about this

Basically Everett got the rights to Matthews in the WHL, but they played a really boring terrible trap and never made it out of the second round so when they got the rights he explored other options. His agent was on 31 thoughts podcast and sort of danced around admitting it directly. The other factor is that there’s a lot of secret payments to players like college sports and Everett probably wasn’t able to pay him.

inferis fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 14, 2018

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

DJExile posted:

ahaha holy hell

E: go di hope there's video of that

There’s video of that qmjhl game where the corner of one of the ice ads was sticking out of the ice so the ref grabs it and destroys the ice

E: https://youtu.be/dxk4GMobWy4

inferis fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Apr 15, 2018

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Edward Mass posted:

Is there a way to watch AHL Live on an Apple TV without using another device to mirror the screen?

if it’s neulion you can extract the link to the m3u8 and then use some kind of app that will play links to m3u8 files

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i think the joke is kind of dead, nothing's gonna ever top krz or orca

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Regina had a kick in goal last night that would have been legal in the whl, it’s gotta be tough getting used to new rules that quickly.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

In the whl it’s only legal outside the crease, which seems reasonable and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

but what does milbury think

• Locked thread