Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
:siren: Finalized Concept :siren:
We are a regular average truck delivery guy who died saving a girl. Then we got sent to a fantasy world with stat menu and unknown gift/curse.

-------

Another World (Isekai), or perhaps a whole other parallel universe or fictional universe made real. It has long been used and explored in classical literature to modern fantasy novel.

What if you got sent into another world? Can you survive and succeed through their own laws of nature? Is it a familiar or foreign thing to you? That will be up to you to decide.

---------------------------

It was but a fleeting moment of instinctive action. You saw a kid going for her ball at the middle of the road with an incoming truck.

So you jumped in to push him out of the way, and you got hit.

Everything turned white.

But only for a brief moment, because you woke up at an unfamiliar place. It’s like a grand office or library with various exotic or exquisite decorations. The color feels strange... Like a painting from a portrait. Texture can be seen clearly from the surface, and the environment feel somewhat foreign.

1) There is a being at the desk who introduce him/herself/it as…
A) God/Godesss
B) A, but a major polytheistic deity (write-in)
C) A, but a minor polytheistic deity (write-in)
D) Jesus
E) The messenger
F) Mystery person who haven taken an interest inyou
G) Afterlife Registry Worker
H) Tutorial AI
I) Write-in

2) The being praise my chivalrous/pitiful deed for saving the girl with…
J) Gentle manners
K) Mocking jeer
L) Succinct isolation
M) Distain Annoyance
N) Write-in

3) Then I was told that I am allow to be…
O) Send with my revived body to a fantasy world of sword and magic.
P) O, but reborn as one of the non-human race or Monster. (write-in)
Q) Send to a VR MMO world that I am or am not familiar, but it is actually a real world with interactive ‘menu’ just like the game with exp and game status.
R) Q, but as my max level OP character from the game. There would be no challenge or difficulty in my new life.
S) Q, but as a non-human race or monster. Life might be rough and uncultural for a while or maybe forever. (write-in)
T) Write-in

4) Finally, the being offered me the gift of… (Choose one or more)
1) Special Unique Ability/Talent that would become part of my rapid ascension into an OP character (Write-in)
U) Powerful/special Item or equipment
V) The power to revive back in time to a certain auto-save point when I die. (Warning: Potential Suicide Gore)
W) Actually there’s no gift, I am the same as every other being of my chosen race
X) One or many stats' improvement directly or some other form (Write-in)
Y) A companion (Write-in)
Z) Write-in

5) But do I deserve another life? My past life was...
Write-in any occupation and/or character trait. (Example: nerdy gamer, solider, photographer, useless piece of poo poo, delinquent, shut-in collector of 'eastern products', kind person, smart, stupid, etc.)

Regardless of who I was, I am now starting my second life in another world.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Sep 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Hoo boy, these are a guilty pleasure of mine.

1. H - The religious themes are supposed to be clumsy metaphors!

2. N - Matter-of-fact detachment.

3. T - As the most recent character I played, a gimmick-y challenge run monster with an underpowered class.

4. V/W - Reassurance that no players can ever permanently die, you just lose XP, your items, and the penalty of being 'timed out' for a week.

5. - One of the best and most well-informed players in the game, unfortunately never able to stay in a guild because I was kind of a tool.

TacoNight
Feb 18, 2011

Stop, hey, what's that sound?
D
I
O
Y. An optimistic young orphan boy.
5. A dog.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

1. G An overworked one at that!

2. N Bureaucratic efficiency, "according to subsection C of paragraph 3 of page 8 of the 'Positive Karmic Merits Reward Act' self-sacrifice is to be commended, you are officially commended" sort of thing

3. O

4. Z It's supposed to be W, but due to a gently caress up by the afterlife worker that went unnoticed, we were born with a special lineage. Godly, draconic, monstrous, I don't care which and ideally we won't know ourselves, but we advance in our skills and strength far more rapidly than others and are just generally all around better looking than the rest of the plebes. Unfortunately, the commendation for karmic merit also got hosed up and for some reason we are being punished with random negative events due to sins in our past life we never committed! The paperwork was misfiled! Still, these crises tend to also grant great opportunity, if only we can persevere...

5. We were perfectly average in every way, shape, and form. As a matter of fact, it was our poor luck that ended up with us getting hit by the truck, we actually stumbled into the kid that was going to be hit. It just somehow fooled everyone, even the grand bureaucracy that runs the afterlife.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

1I) Write-in
Your 'User'; he was playing 'The Sims' with you and you rudely interrupted the game by being 'Noble'. He's now going to upload you into another 'Game'.

Nyaa posted:

2M) Distain Annoyance
'The heck man, I was going for a special achievement here, and you go ahead and wrecked the progress. You have any idea how long it took me to set everything up the the unlock?'

Nyaa posted:

3S) Q, but as a non-human race or monster. Life might be rough and uncultural for a while or maybe forever. (write-in)
We are now 'The Grue'.

Nyaa posted:

4U) Powerful/special Item or equipment.

The 'User' changed our icon; we now leave with the 'Game Cube'. Yes, we're in 'Reboot'.

Nyaa posted:

. . . I live in the games. I search through systems, peoples and cities for this place. Mainframe. My home. My format? I have no format. I am a renegade, lost on the Net. ReBoot!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Voting whichever choices would make this a Yu Yu Hakusho fangame

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

Voting whichever choices would make this a Yu Yu Hakusho fangame

I mean, my options technically involve the possibility of a secret demon/half-demon character of great natural talent that keeps on getting poo poo on by fate and has struggles with an afterlife bureaucracy?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I might narrow down the choices with the write-in unless there's a consensus.

Alternatively, I can point out existing isekai novel and we can copy its gimmick in an original world.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

1. C: The once-major, now minor goddess Mim Min Minara, patron goddess of courage, sport, heroes, and charioteers, who is out across universes on the prowl.

2. J: Gentle manners, Mim Min Minara is new to this sort of thing and hasn't been utterly jaded by years of being the plot device of a trashy isekai novel and so is doing this because she genuinely needs this hero's help to save her world.

3. O: A bit of a genre throwback, this is not a fantasy world seen through the lens of an MMO. "How can this be?" You might be asking. That's because this is an Honest-to-Goodness Real Genuine Fantasy world! This is not anime, this is really real! However, this world has some peculiar properties. The remnants of a long-destroyed world-spanning empire left a great deal of infrastructure behind, so aqueducts and wide, paved roads are a common sight, and are magically well-maintained. As are vast tracks designed for the nobles of yesteryear to test drive their magical chariots and even race across great distances. There is even a magical bridge that spans the great sea, wide enough for a dozen carriages to ride side by side. The post-collapse, medieval nations of the magical world also heavily favor cavalry and horsemanship, as there is an abundance of broad grasslands, steppes, dust bowls, and other sorts of flat terrain.

4 & 5. 1 This particular hero was chosen for her special talents allowing her to best navigate this world, as she is Kimmi Asikainen, an American Polymathic Genius Motorsport Driver of mixed Finnish and Polynesian descent, capable of pushing any motor vehicle to its absolute limit. And as a holy boon to help her on her quest, she was given a magic belt she can call forth to conjure the Armor of the Legendary Rider, giving her augmented physical abilities and the power to summon a Magical Vehicle based on a real automotive which runs on magic rather than fossil fuels. The mass of the vehicle depends on the effort and mana she is willing to expend in order to summon and so smaller vehicles last longer before they dematerialize. So a 2017 Lexus RX would take more mana to summon than a McLaren F1, but would be capable of carrying more supplies and people. A Ducati Monster 1200 S might not be able to carry any passengers but brings 1198ccs to the table, and paired with magical accessories this only increases its potential further. As she grows stronger, Kimmi can also modify these vehicles in various ways with these special Accessories: A "Rocket Jack" that emerges out from the undercarriage to allow her to jump over obstacles, a "Tree Remover" that calls forth powerful blades before her to clear her path and straighten the road, an "Oil Slickener" to befuddle her pursuers, "A-Grav Tires" that allow her to drive right up walls and across cielings (pairs well with motorbikes indoors), or even the strongest magic of them all: a Gun.

That said, her car in life was a hot hatchback and she prefers to summon a copy of her Volkswagen Golf GTI if there isn't a specific reason to use something else. Like drifting. It's much harder to drift with a front-wheel drive, to the point where you're honestly better off not going to the effort of modifying your car to make it possible.

To show her primary Sponsor, her non-standard, custom license plates always say "Mim Min."

However, the perils of high speed motorsport are ever a concern, and that's where the Armor's own physical capabilities come into play: while worn, this Armor gives her improved strength, superhuman durability, and improved recovery from injuries that do manage to punch through her defenses.

To activate this armor, she must conjure the belt with a short and slow hand/arm gesture, then hit the ostentatious belt buckle while shouting "Suit Up!" This causes a jingle to play, while a voice from her belt shouts out, "YEAH BABY! On your marks! 3... 2.... 1..... START!" as the armor manifests itself. To start with, she cannot summon the most powerful vehicles or any accessories, but she can unlock them by acquiring Sponsorship from various Guilds and Countries. Their logos will show up on her Armor. Her helmet may or may not appear, but its protection is always present so long as her armor is on. The Armor resembles a racing driver's jumpsuit with some extra toyetic gubbins.

I suggest her archrival in this magical new world be the masked Prince of Rogues, rider of the Shadow Steed Ya Ma Ha who resembles her late boyfriend, who died two years ago when he was run over by a truck while saving a child. She can't quite figure out who he is but their paths are fated to cross.

I have provided a sketch mockup of my proposed character:

Runa fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Sep 19, 2017

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I mocked it up real quick since it looked like I was running out of time to get it in

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nah, i probably will leave it on for 2-3 days if necessary. If the vote are still varies, i will try to create a world with mix of people's suggestions.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Nyaa posted:

Nah, i probably will leave it on for 2-3 days if necessary. If the vote are still varies, i will try to create a world with mix of people's suggestions.

Cool.

The core idea behind my submission is a Top Gear-inspired adventure where the vast majority of the problems encountered are solved, Fast and the Furious-style, by driving at them. And if you fail, drive harder. Also boost yourself and others with the power of friendship! Top all this with a heavy dusting of Kamen Rider Drive.

Find trustworthy companions to ride alongside you, and acquire helpful allies for your Pit Crew!

If you need something capable of withstanding the breath of a dragon or the strength of a titan, summon a Toyota Hilux!

Have to climb the Mountain of the Gods but want to do it in style? Let me introduce you to the Jeep Grand Cherokee, or if you want some extra cargo space on top of that luxury, the Land Rover Discovery.

Crossing a vast lake to reach the treasure held within the temple of a lost god? Can you say... Hovervan?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Ooh, ANOTHER Nyaa CYOA? Nice.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I realize my pitch might be a tough sell to people wanting to dick around in and/or poke fun at the usual isekai fare, but hear me out.

You know how one well-trod trope (going all the way back to the proto-isekai, Mark Twain's satirical A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court) is the idea that the protag is able to run rings around the locals using superior modern knowledge and scientific expertise that frankly no one person is likely to have, much less be able to act upon with the resources available? Well, imagine being able to summon a car that local scholars, wizards, and magewrights could take apart and reverse-engineer, and being able to summon more of them should the locals run out of research material.

Imagine kickstarting a planetary industrial revolution except backwards, while the great minds of their time set about to first figuring out how a car works and then working their way towards making one themselves from the ground up. Imagine a world where instead of the steam engine and the steam locomotive, the first great industral invention is an orcish-made two-seat roadster cabriolet.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Xarbala posted:

I have provided a sketch mockup of my proposed character:

This sounds good

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Xarbala posted:

I realize my pitch might be a tough sell to people wanting to dick around in and/or poke fun at the usual isekai fare, but hear me out.

You know how one well-trod trope (going all the way back to the proto-isekai, Mark Twain's satirical A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court) is the idea that the protag is able to run rings around the locals using superior modern knowledge and scientific expertise that frankly no one person is likely to have, much less be able to act upon with the resources available? Well, imagine being able to summon a car that local scholars, wizards, and magewrights could take apart and reverse-engineer, and being able to summon more of them should the locals run out of research material.

Imagine kickstarting a planetary industrial revolution except backwards, while the great minds of their time set about to first figuring out how a car works and then working their way towards making one themselves from the ground up. Imagine a world where instead of the steam engine and the steam locomotive, the first great industral invention is an orcish-made two-seat roadster cabriolet.

You really know how to sell a character.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

From isekai cheat magician

quote:

I take out the 《Magic-powered Four Wheel Drive vehicle》 from the item box. The size of the minivan was 2

“Akatsuki-san, what is this?”
“This? This is 《Magic powered Four Wheel Drive vehicle》, the magic item. Well, first off, get on.”

I confirm that everyone was on and then start the 《Four Wheel drive 》。
For the startup, magical confirmation – fingerprint verification is needed. When the procedure is finished.
“《Magic powered Four Wheel Drive Vehicle》 start. Good morning, master.”

“And, a voice sounds. This car has a pseudo-AI. It will automatically go to place that I’ve been once. It can also identify monsters and inform me of them.

“Now then, shall we go?”

The trip which should take 3 days when walking took 3 hours.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Hot drat, there really is nothing new under the sun.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Hmm... as tempting as it is to suggest a world that runs on D&D 3.5 mechanincs, once we've set up our line of stumps-and-saddles for instant transport and cast a Locate City Bomb a few times, the fun is probably finished.

So instead (Sorry for not doing the letter options)... what about...

Does anyone remember Asheron's Call? It's gimmick was that NPCs could level up as well, by getting XP from defeated players, so if you wiped to a boss too many times it would get harder, forcing you to plan your tactics properly. Well, one time the devs gated an expansion behind a world event, involving super-boss status crystals that were out in the world. Naturally, one group of trolls combined these facts and protected the crystal, and sacrificed themselves to it to give it more and more levels until not even the GMs could beat it (Or so the story goes).

Well, we've reincarnated in a world like that. We suck right now, but if we can get some momentum going, we could become all-powerful. And to make matters worse, we're in the unpopular faction, so the guys willing to kill us massively outnumber us.

It's not all bad though... as the popular faction, they're also the one the noobs join, so there's plenty of easy targets, bot farmers and idle-dancers about. And if (when) we die, we may drop all our stuff and be back at level 1 but at least we're not... dead-dead. And maybe that stash of money and gear we hid hasn't been found, and we can have a shortcut on our next attempt.

Of course, it wouldn't be an Isekai if this was exactly like an MMO... things have got weird. People act more realistically than simple AI monsters, even if it is a world with wandering murderhobos who kill the same dragon every week until they get a cape off it's body. People actually build things, rather than wave their hands at a progress bar and have it appear.

But most concerning was the first time we died. We'd been in the world for five minutes before alarms sounded, and soldiers were rushing around. There was a raid on the city, a group of opposing-faction heroes out to kill the king for glory (and possibly to get his royal staff for their mage). And leading the charge... we know that armour, that hair and face, that guild emblem... it's the character we played.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Elfface posted:

But most concerning was the first time we died. We'd been in the world for five minutes before alarms sounded, and soldiers were rushing around. There was a raid on the city, a group of opposing-faction heroes out to kill the king for glory (and possibly to get his royal staff for their mage). And leading the charge... we know that armour, that hair and face, that guild emblem... it's the character we played.
Interested.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Dropping to lv 1 is quite harsh, but we could double down with enemy monster boss also drop to lv1 [specie] and the only way to farm rare resources is for people/monster to die to it.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Good point, and an interesting solution. Also leads to jerk heroes waiting until a monster has eaten enough villagers before they help out.

Though in the end it's your game. I'm just the ideas guy.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

We can all think about it before we start.

So far Game World that is Real have 4 votes, Car World have 4 votes, and I can't see the yuyu hakusho vote happening in car world, so it can be the tiebreaker for game world. Vote is still open.

If we are in game world, i would prefer having some sort of call-up menu that npc can't see and you can point-buy your stat and skill. Or at least view the progrss of your skill lv that increase from usage. Dropping back to lv 1 on death in a heavily PVP oriented world seem too dangerous and awful to survive. That would require some sort of quick leveling system or balancing system that prevent one race with the most high level army from genociding everyone else to lv 1.

Car world wise, the goddess' limited (minor god) power would be the limiting factor for the car you can summon and you need to find alternative souces of power to be able to summon greater vehicle.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Nyaa posted:

Car world wise, the goddess' limited (minor god) power would be the limiting factor for the car you can summon and you need to find alternative souces of power to be able to summon greater vehicle.

Is there a drawback for going Major Goddess? I mostly picked Minor for flavor.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
You guys are going about this voting thing all wrong as per usual.

G) Afterlife Registry Worker

K) Mocking jeer

P) O, but reborn as a chicken. A regular otherwise normal and unmentionable chicken.

1) If death should occur mind swap to the closest living chicken

Sign language translator.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 19, 2017

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

There can be only one choice based on those given.

I vote

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Looks like a double tie again, i will look at the raw letter votes so far and see if i can form a picture from it.

Xarbala posted:

Is there a drawback for going Major Goddess? I mostly picked Minor for flavor.
Oops, my reply didn't went through last time.

Your starting relation with her would be more like worker and boss instead of classmate. That probably might matter if you demand power from her for so many time and she is a very busy major goddess you know? What have you done lately that isn't a flashy waste of her power? Is it for saving the world? Did you kill some innocent people with it? Why did you fail that car stunt and got her pretty car flipped over?

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Xarbala posted:

The core idea behind my submission is a Top Gear-inspired adventure where the vast majority of the problems encountered are solved, Fast and the Furious-style, by driving at them.

You had me at Top Gear.

How could I not go along with this.

How Hard Can It Be?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I probably should point out that i have hardly any knowledge on car.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

I probably should point out that i have hardly any knowledge on car.

Makes it even more delicious. :)

Its okay, the rest of us Top Gear fans can fill in the technical details.

Besides, when has actual subject matter knowledge ever mattered for a LP? :)

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

K, as long as you aren't expecting top gear without happening by accident.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

K, as long as you aren't expecting top gear without happening by accident.

Dude, the whole of Top Gear is one big 'happening by accident', that's why we watch.

Just throw us at a location, ask us to bring a car, and present a series of 'Challenges' :)

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

K, i read through all the write-in and merge them appropriately, and narrowed to two choices for each question. I will wait for xarbala's respond since a change from him will carries down to his 5 followers' vote.

New vote maybe tommorow or tonight.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

CourValant posted:

Dude, the whole of Top Gear is one big 'happening by accident', that's why we watch.

Just throw us at a location, ask us to bring a car, and present a series of 'Challenges' :)

Yeah seriously. Top Gear isn't so much "this is a series of dry mechanical facts about this car and its performance envelope" as "Let's pit this 1500 horsepower hypercar against a jet fighter in a race. Oh by the way, before that, here's a video of us launching cars from a giant air cannon and smashing caravans with trucks"

All you need to know is that we need lots of horses and many, many torques to make the wheels go fast. As long as we have SPEEEEEEEEEEED and POWER we're good.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

To be perfectly honest, my car knowledge is also fairly limited, but I have google and access to various media from around the world where cars are put in extremely improbable scenarios.

Nyaa posted:

Looks like a double tie again, i will look at the raw letter votes so far and see if i can form a picture from it.

Oops, my reply didn't went through last time.

Your starting relation with her would be more like worker and boss instead of classmate. That probably might matter if you demand power from her for so many time and she is a very busy major goddess you know? What have you done lately that isn't a flashy waste of her power? Is it for saving the world? Did you kill some innocent people with it? Why did you fail that car stunt and got her pretty car flipped over?

Ah, understood.

I assume that car summoning, like any other spell, can also be powered by mana according to how magic users in the world cast spells, so if need be a car summon might be augmented by mana sources (like potions, 'batteries,' and the like) acquired on-world from allies and companions. And also, it's like being a magic user with levels--the better you are at it, the more magic you are personally capable of wrangling.

Essentially, according to my proposal, Kimmi is a Car Summoner whose powers are contingent on the use of a physical self-buff, and a high level of actual skill vis a vis motorsport.

In the spirit of maintaining a Top Gear/Grand Tour-esque sense of frivolity, I am okay with the conditions of Minor Goddess.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Xarbala posted:

Ah, understood.

I assume that car summoning, like any other spell, can also be powered by mana according to how magic users in the world cast spells, so if need be a car summon might be augmented by mana sources (like potions, 'batteries,' and the like) acquired on-world from allies and companions. And also, it's like being a magic user with levels--the better you are at it, the more magic you are personally capable of wrangling.

Essentially, according to my proposal, Kimmi is a Car Summoner whose powers are contingent on the use of a physical self-buff, and a high level of actual skill vis a vis motorsport.

In the spirit of maintaining a Top Gear/Grand Tour-esque sense of frivolity, I am okay with the conditions of Minor Goddess.
Yeah, my main concern is if we start the game with a max level 99 Car Summoner with access to all car spells and god tier stats boost armor, the game will probably be very, very short.

----------------------------------

Anyway, :siren: NEW POLL:siren:

After distiling the mix batches of write-in and car votes, I think we can narrow down to the following:

A) Afterlife Registry Worker
B) Minor God
C) Both as one
D) Minor God and assistance

E) Gentle Manner
F) Succinctly Matter-of-Fact-y Business-like interaction

G) Revive into a fantasy world. No pop up stat screen, no numeral HP/MP. I can only measure it with guesstimate feeling or long term data.
H) Revive into a fantasy world. A stat menu with numbered stats and skill progression. Using skill will have a [ ] to it. Other people can't see any of this.

I) Car Power as mentioned by Xarbala. The minor God is not powerful enough to help you summon the biggest magic truck, so you will have work out alternative power source in the new world.
J) You gotten no gift. It is forced into you either by accident or ploy. The effect is unknown for a while.

5) But do I deserve another life? My past life was... (Only for non-car world voter)
K) An animal (Dog or chicken) that know sign language
L) An Advance Artificial Intelligence exported from The Sim into a fantasy game
M) Average person with bad luck
N) TOP MMORPG Player

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

To kick things off, here's my Phase 2 vote:

1. B Minor God(dess)
2. E Gentle Manner
3. G Fantasy World, no stats (this may make getting a gauge on power level difficult)
4. I Car Powers in a Car World

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

C
E
H
J
Mystery skill!

e: Oh wait, did I misread that and J voters get to vote 5?

K, Revenant Cock deserves his own CYOA!

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Sep 20, 2017

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

CEGI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

1. A