Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Blasphemaster posted:

Assume direct control of murdersnek through our affinity for monsters boosted by our godboss's affiliate for flesh.

Do an action hero leap off our steed and go Celebrimbor on murdersnek.

Ummm, sure; this many words strung together is bound to work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

In most movie I watched, jumping off a crushing car is the best way to not die. So it’s only natural that I jumped off the moment the Lionwheel Segway is going to crush at a tree.

It was a wrong choice.

As I jumped and hoping to barrel roll to safety, I remembered that I am also being chase by a giant Snake Monster.

quote:

Determination: A replacement attribute for DEXTERITY and Luck due to Bad Luck Trait…

Unlike in the movie where the hero hops out of the car like superman and barrel roll away without harm like batman, I flew off the air briefly like a chicken trying to fly, and crash to the tree.

-----------------------

Thinking about it, my whole have been a giant mess of misforture.

My classmate bully me, my parent are rear end in a top hat, I dropped out of school, and have been doing this lovely pay driving job for years.

So I decided to go freelancer and work for any delivery across the state.

Life were better for a while especially after adopting my dog. This all changed when my goddamned self-declared Rival come into my life. I don’t recall why he is targeting me. He compete with me for the same lucrative jobs for much lower bid that I can afford. Yet, he is also kinda a ‘friend’ to me in a sense that he sometimes toss me some food and drinks to cheers me up for pity sake, and offer me to work on some stupid extra jobs with him. My suspicion is him making sure I continues to work and be his stress toy forever, but those free food and fast money jobs really helps…

Only my dog really cares for me…

No he doesn’t. No one really cares for me.

-----------------

Something wet moving up and down on the side of my face. A familiar sensation of… My dog licking me.

My eyes slowly open while feeling my mind spinning. It took a short moment for me to realize one of Lionwheel was the one who licks me. Its face is filled with prideful(?) expression as it revives me. Kinda like a dog that smiles when seeing its master again. It… Didn’t abandon me. But where is th-

A large lump of thing slam into view within the blink of the eyes. My mind went blink for a couple of seconds to registers what just occurred. Then, the sight finally makes sense. The only thing that cares for me in this world is dead.

The snake’s large serpent eyes keep its watch at me as it chew up it’s Lionwheel meal. Chuck and bits of the Lionwheel fell off the serpent’s teethed jaws while it makes crunching sound of bone snapping and meat grinding. The monster knew I am immobilized. It have many years of experiences staring at despairing prey’s eye to know I am too afraid to move, so it saves me for last.

I can see my despair in the reflection of the monster’s eye. Any small moment and it will decides to kill me instantly. My heart beating being to slow after a few dozen breaths as I gradually accepted the situation. Despair is like a sweet poison that drown you into the depth and makes you feel that depth is the new norm of your terrible life.

The snake’s tongue licked in and out of its jaw after the meal, and then it opens in giant jaw and slowly latch its mouth on my torso. It’s fang lightly pierced my body… Slowly.

HP -1

It does not crush me instantly like the other meal. A similar sensation can also be felt as I legs get bit down gently and my whole body lift.

Activating Riding E on Hydra

-1 HP

I laughed. To the fact that getting on both its mouth counts as rider or the fact it was not a snake. Although I did rode the first monster on its mouth too…

Riding Failed

I laughed even harder because I already expected it to fail. Any third grader will know E rank is not enough in the first place. False hope is a regularity to me.

HP -1

My vision begins to faint as the blood and the sensation of pain gradually flows out of me.

HP -1

But now I know why it didn’t ate me.

HP -1

I am a stress toy and a meal. This is the worth of my life. To be swallowed whole.

HP -1

Maybe…

HP +1

Maybe death isn’t that bad after all…

Bad Luck Activates from Passive Trait

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?
So . . . this thing still active? We still playing?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

quote:

HP +1

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
We can make it

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Falling to my death, my info screen went crazy with a bunch of popups.

Applying Bad Luck Bonus…

Buff: Endurance +
Endurance E+
Buff: Endurance ++
Endurance E++
Buff: Endurance +++
Endurance D

+1 HP.
Physical Resistance increased

(… like I was infected with spam.)

+1 HP

Buff: Endurance ++++
Endurance D+
Buff: Endurance +++++
Endurance D++
Buff: Endurance ++++++
Endurance C

+5 HP.

(It went by so fast within seconds-)

+5 HP.

Buff: Endurance +++++++
Endurance C+
Buff: Endurance ++++++++
Endurance C++
Buff: Endurance +++++++++
Endurance B

+10 HP.
Immune to Bleeding.
All bleeding ceased.

(- that all the text are blurry.)

+10 HP

Buff: Endurance ++++++++++
Endurance B+
Buff: Endurance +++++++++++
Endurance B++
Buff: Endurance ++++++++++++
Endurance A

+20 HP.
Physical Resistance increased.
Immune to Fatal Blow.
Immune to Poison.
Poison Removed.
Gained Gut.

(Dying with a bunch of spam?)

+20 HP

Buff: Monster Riding +
Monster Riding E+
Buff: Monster Riding ++
Monster Riding E++
Buff: Monster Riding +++
Monster Riding D

(I guess my mind-computer broke-)

Buff: Monster Riding ++++
Monster Riding D+
Buff: Monster Riding +++++
Monster Riding D++
Buff: Monster Riding ++++++
Monster Riding C

(-That’s what happen when the-)

Buff: Monster Riding +++++++
Monster Riding C+
Buff: Monster Riding ++++++++
Monster Riding C++
Buff: Monster Riding +++++++++
Monster Riding B

(Body is dying.)

Buff: Monster Riding ++++++++
Monster Riding B+
Buff: Monster Riding +++++++++
Monster Riding B++
Buff: Monster Riding ++++++++++
Monster Riding A

(Good bye, cruel-)

Lost 129 HP
Lost limb: Left Arm
Lost limb: right Leg
Lost Limb: Torso
Poison Resisted

Gut Activate
All limb regenerated
Restored 41 HP
HP: 41/82

Monster Riding A Activate
Hydra Tamed

Endurance Buff removed
Monster Riding Buff removed
Monster Rider Ra-

-------------------------

The afterlife sure is dark. My body feels light and well though.

Something weirdly wet and familiar licking my face. Except this time, it feel like someone is slapping me with a wet, but firm, tree stick.

I try to open my eyes, to a bright light, hoping it’s not hell.

It is hell.

Satan must have sentence me to licking hell with the Snak-no, Hydra that killed me. And maybe eat me

Except, the Hydra stopped licking me and its basic stat is showing up on the side of my ‘screen’.

Hydra
HP: [TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT]
MP: []

It displays a Red and Blank bar.

The Hydra look kinda cute when it wasn’t angry… Or hungry.

I should leave before this thing is hungry again. Highly motivated by the thought, I sit up and check the surrounding. From a glance, it is same forest, with the same spot of blood, and lionwheel bits. It’s morning.

My body doesn’t seem to have any injury when I spent a moment to check it before I remember I can check my stat screen instead.

10/10 HP

The Mystery deepens.

Inspecting other each category in the menu, I can only found one thing different from normal.

”Monster Rider D” posted:

The ability to control and mount on Mid-intelligent monster for basic operation. Require figuring out or creating a way to make the mounting possible. Added sidebar for the monster’s HP/MP.

Did I tame this monster with D rank? That scaled up way too high. Then again, it does go by Monster’s Intelligent. So this snake is half-smart? Sounds right. But how am I still alive and well? Maybe I got help from… From god?

“Charylser!” I yelled out to the sudden attention of the Hydra, which spook me silent for a good five minutes.

No answer. In fact, Charylser never did the voice in my head thing since this trip. He only pop out a- OH GOD, what happened to the box!?

Searching…
Found nothing.

Searching…
Found Fruit.

Searching…
Found nothing.

Nothing, except a large piece of the destroyed chest laying on the ground. I recognize the chair leg that stuck with it because it bleeds a lot.

My first delivery job in another world for a God client failed.

The hydra’s head follow me around, and I am very worried that it might suddenly swallows me. On the other hand, I am contemplating how well this thing would go against Charylser if it comes to hunt me down.

What should I do?
A) Find a place to hide from God’s eye
B) Go back to Charylser and apologize
C) Grab as much pieces as I can and go to the destination to give the client what is left of it.
D) Suicide before the worst (Flesh-Twisting) fate befalls me.
E) Write-in

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Mar 19, 2018

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

what

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

We have a pet hydra now, that's what. 🤗🐍

C and also E: Let's ride snekfriend

Adding contingency: Don't bother attempting the delivery if we can't find anything that could conceivably have been the thing to be delivered. In that case, spin the wheel and head off to adventure.

dont be mean to me fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 19, 2018

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

dont be mean to me posted:

Sure, let's deliver a busted package and see how it works out for us.

I bet there's a large tip* coming our way!

*by tip I mean a horrible, horrible death.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

CourValant posted:

Sure, let's deliver a busted package and see how it works out for us.

I bet there's a large tip* coming our way!

*by tip I mean a horrible, horrible death.

If you have problems with your delivery, please take them up with snekfriend.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

Adding contingency: Don't bother attempting the delivery if we can't find anything that could conceivably have been the thing to be delivered. In that case, spin the wheel and head off to adventure.

This

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Fuckit, Operation Renegade Snake Rider begins now

Innuendo intentional

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Poke ruins of box with stick.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

C

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I poke the ruins of box with a stick a couple time, hoping I can find something to salvage this mess. It will take a while for me to getu out of my denial phase. Even when my brain keep convincing me that maybe, just maybe, we are delivering an empty box because why not? Or maybe the chair legs? It could be food, right? No, denial phase. There no way the god would ask me to deliver an empty box, but maybe he can repair it or materialize me a new one? Dammit, denial phase. You are making a lot of assumption here.

I mean, conceivably, I can glue these chest pieces back together and deliver the chest with lots of holes. It’s better than nothing, right? Finding the glue would be another issue though. Again, you are assuming that we are just delivering the chest, denial phase. It’s true that god is unpredictable, and MAYBE he wants me to deliver a broken chest in this goddamned roundabout way? It is even conceivable? MAYBE.

Gained Delusion

Still, when you failed a delivery for the Mafia, it’s time to bail... Or halfway baling. As far away as possible. The problem is… I look up to the giant hydra with three heads. They look back with expressions that seem to say, “What’s up, bro?”

“We need to leave.” I tell my snake-bro.

Snake-bro is like, nods. Pretty sure that is a nod. Then lowers his head to let me hop on his necks. “Let’s ride, bro.” I said to him. It feels like I am leaving my home and going to ride across America on my bro’s sweet ride. I should pack the luggage for time like this, but screw it. We need to bail, so I have one of snake-bro’s head suck up whatever on the wreckage and hold it in that mouth. Moisture issue on package be damned.

Snake-bro hissed happily(?). Probably saying “Hell Yeah, bro!”

You are the only family I have left, Snake-bro. My head staring to the back like there is where my home is as I have a semi-regretful farewell.

Then, Snake-bro travels back on the road. He is too big to really slitter through the forest without bulldozing a path of zigzag destruction, so going north would be the furthest direction to run away from the mafia god from the south, but north is also the place of delivery. East or west seem like a better choice, but do I want to slowdown my escape by traversing the forest? It’s a tough choice, but for now. We hit north for as far as possible and then turn to the east or west at some point.

We gonna be alright, bro. We will get through this night and our misfortune soon.

------------------------------
Next morning, I woke up on the road with Snake-bro. Strange, I recall resting at the side of the road last night. Oh well, as long as I have snake-bro with me, and bad sleep postures become cool poses. It’s how the wild boyz sleep in the wild.

A brief survey with snake-bro shows no enemy in sight. We are like two-stories high watchtower watching the sunrise like a movie scene where beautiful friendship fits in perfectly. After that cool moment, snake-bro and me go into the forest and hunt. Well, snake-bro is showing me how to hunt by being all bestial fury on the local innocent wild life. Feel bad man, but it’s a dog eats man world. Have to do what you need to survive. Isn’t that right, Snake-bro?

Snake-bro smile in agreement.

Hell yeah, snake-bro.

The whole morning is spent hunting and making a large enough fire to cook the prize. Snake-bro initially prefer to eat them raw, but my excellent cooking makes it change his mind very quickly.

After eating the prize that is uhh… I keep calling it prize because I don’t know what the hell it is. Some sort of offspring between 1/3 cow, 10/5 mushroom, and ½ soup? Anyway, it taste like a mix of fish and chicken after cooked. I should get some spice on my next stop.

Oh dear, snake-bro would be too scary to most people, and I don’t want to separate from snake-bro. I really need to plan this escapee out… But the thought of delivery the chest pieces and maybe chair leg still lingers in my mind. A habit of profession?

“Let it go, man.” Snake-bro seem to say.

“Nah, man. It will leave a bad taste forever if we ditch it.” Snake-bro’s other head seem to say.

Both bro have a valid point. Third bro’s head is still holding the package and can’t comment, but I can tell from his eyes. He is trying to tell me to…
A) Complete the delivery
B) Bail and never come back
C) Write-in

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
1. A

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

He is trying to tell me to…

A) Complete the delivery

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

A: Finish the job. If the recipient has a problem with the delivery, Snake-bro will be happy to answer questions and respond to concerns.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A.

Snake-bro needs a name

Or possibly three

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

How about Char, Cu, and Terie

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Xarbala posted:

Oh god damnit. FINE.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Xarbala posted:

I don't get these references; is this a 'I'm too old and out of touch with the Millennial's thing?'

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcuterie

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Terie, the name of the third snake-bro wants me to finish the job. Why else would he hold the pieces in his mouth for so long?

You are right, Terie-bro. Even though the second bro, Cu, complaints about there being no point delivering destroyed package, but Char, the biggest bro of them all agrees. A man never leave a job unfinished.

We all share a bro hug to renew our determination at finishing the job for good. No matter how angry the client is going to be, we can always bail.

“HOO-RAA!” We shouted the military unity warcry and immediately begin riding our way back to the main road. Nothing can stop us bad boyz!

----------
It only takes half a day to reach the city with bros’ fast ride. Hell yeah! But a bunch of soldier are positioning at the gate.

“FIRE!” The captain of the city squad shouted and followed by a bunch of arrows flying towards us from the station!

Snake-bros quickly raise his heads up high and let those arrows bounce off his scale. Thanks bro, for protecting me.

The stubborn folks must really have a prejudice against cool bros, because they keep peppering him with arrows. Not that I can blame them, everyone would be jealous for how cool my bro is and they would reasonably be mad for not able to be so cool.

“SZZZZT!” Cu-bro is mad. He wants to beat the poo poo out of these rude folks. Terie and Char agrees. No way! Even Terie bro agrees to it! Oh dear! Those must be some bad people if the nice and honorable Terie-bro would want blood!

Cu-bro HEADBUTT at the city wall and crushed the sentry into oblivion. Then rest begins to flee. Cu-bro want to chase after them, but Terie-bro is like, “We need to finish the job.” Char-bro agrees. I think it’s best we get this done too.

“szzzeee!” Cu-bro tsk at the consensus. He don’t always sees it our way, but that’s what make him unique and cool in his aggressive-cool way.

”Hey!”

Char-bro tease at Cu-bro about getting a wife to calm himself, and Cu-bro is just annoyed. He retort back with something like, “Woman, who needs them!” Then Cu-bro went to the back of the neck to chill off. Finding him a wife would be difficult.

”HEY!”

A tiny voice draws my attention to a robed guy like me. Char-bro went to stares it down and freaked him out a lot until he crawl back when he know Char-bro aren’t going to harm him.

Terie-bro approves of that man’s gut and lower us to chat with him closer.

“Oh great messenger of Lord Charysler! You have arrived!” He raise his arm to praise us. Cu-bro’s bad mood instantly fade away. Now that’s proper mannerism.

“TSSSZZ!” Char-bro announced our quest, which I have to translate to that guy as “YES, I HAVE COME TO DELIVER!” because Char-bro have a very strong accent that is hard for the other to understood.

“Praise be, brother! You will now leave!” He thanked us as Terie-bro vomit out the destroyed contents.

“Uhh. Is this-These… Fine?” I asked nervously.

The man seem confused. “What do you mean, brother?” Did he not know what he is expecting?

I point at the piles of vomit-debris, none of which can be useable at any shape or moistened form. “The… Uh… Package.”

He turns to look at the mess. Then look back at me. “Package?”

“TZZZ! Cu-bro lost his temper again and shout some curse word at the poor man. I didn’t translate any of that because those are top grade venomous bad words.

“… Yes?” I answered. Not sure of what is what anymore.

The man points at me. “You are the package, brother.”

“What? Me!?” I can’t believe it! I am the sacrifice or something? Did Charysler scammed me into this trap!? My snake-bro become all cautious and slowly backing me away from the man, but still close enough to hear him.

“Yes? And you have done your task.” He said in a tone of obviousness like human trafficking is the norm… Which makes so much sense for a cult!

Snake-bro raised me higher; making sure no one can take their little bro. “TZZZZZ!” Cu-bro asked angrily. Some spit splash him like a bucket of water.

“What do you want of me!?” I translated Cu-bro’s concern for me… Minus the crashing curse-bomb. The man recover from the saliva strike like this is a regular thing. He just seem very buffled.

“Uh, nothing?” He answered.

I decides to be more specific to avoid this back and forth game. “If I am the package, what are you going to do to me?”

Char-bro nods. That’s a good and smart verification. If he make the wrong answer, Cu-bro might ate him for breakfast.

“Nothing? You can report back to Lord Charysler, now.” He answered with more puzzlement of my question.

I knew cultist are out of their mind, but what do he mean by expecting me and then tell me to go back to the angry god that is disappointed by the losses I have incurred in his name?

I asks my bro what to do.
A) Terie-bro said to go back and Get.It.Done.
B) Cu-bro said to eat him and bail.
C) Chad-bro thinks it’s best we eat him and then go back to eat Charysler for playing us like fools.

Holy poo poo, Chad-bro!

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
A

Gods are mysterious beings

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A. I like Terie, he's got a good head on his shoulders

Chars a bit if a wildcard

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A. We got an awesome snekbuddy out of this so its cool.

Can we ask the guy if there's a place here that sells snek-blinging supplies?

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Someday, Chad-bro.

Someday....

A for now.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

C) Chad-bro thinks it’s best we eat him and then go back to eat Charysler for playing us like fools.

We're the prophet for a blood sacrificing demon God, time to act the part.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Terie-bro is right. We must Get.It.Done.

Cu-bro said “BA!” after spitting a (poisonous?) spit at the ground. Chad-bro is not happy. He know the meaning of getting things done, but this feels like a trap. A trap that led us in circle and we-

Suddenly, a column of fire blast between us! I am barely hanging on Cu-bro’s neck from the reflexive head dodge. It’s hot.

“CHAD-BRO! NOOOO!” I screamed in shock of the finely cooked neck portion of what used to be Chad-bro’s neck. It smell good, and of great sadness. Someone blew Chad-bro dead!

Cu-bro is furious! He focus-in his sight to trace back the thing that fired that large bolt of fire! Which cowards ambushed Chad-bro from behi-front!? “DIE! YOU COWARDS!” Cu-bro is ready to charge, but Terie-bro held him back from his side of the neck muscle.

“Stop! It’s a HERO!” He yelled in fear.

A Hero? The knight in shining armor I saw before come into mind, but I don’t see anyone shiny…

“Where!?” Cu-bro yelled back to Terie-bro. His voice contain some hint of fear like Terie-bro. Are Heroes that scary?

“RIGHT THERE!” Terie-bro pointed his head at the target. “The one with the bow!”

That normal looking guy is the killer? He doesn-

HOLY poo poo! A giant flaming arrow materialized!

“RUN!” Terie-bro shouted as Cu-bro follow suit a second later. The giant fire arrow is already flying towards us.

“LOWER YOUR HEAD!” Cu-bro warned Terie-bro of the incoming flaming death!

Watching the motion of the arrow blitz through the air like a hurricane on fire blowing the trees to sway the other way. The flame lit a brief path of burning flame residue on its tail, our heart skipped a beat as this flame sailing towards us from afar and gradually directly at Terie-bro.

Miss! Terie-bro barely dodged the line of destruction with scorched scales. We all agree we need to run! This is a Race of life and death!

“We need to gain enough distant to be out of the shooter's range!” Terie-bro adviced.
A) MOVE FAST! Prioritize on speed!
B) MOVE at Safe speed! Balance on speed and dodge!
C) MOVE safely! Focus on dodging arrows!
D) Write-in

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A SPEEEEEED

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
B

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

We're already screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so lets stick with it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Frickin' heroes, man

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

A) MOVE FAST! Prioritize on speed!

SPPEEEEEDDD!!!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

AAAAAAAAAA!

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

gottA go fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

“We are going to escape FULL SPEED!” Every heads on the hydra decided. Hero is too dangerous to stay in its distance. However, running down the clear path without cover will makes this more difficult, especially for a huge bro.

“INCOMING!” I scream at the incoming red light from afar while both bros are running head first away from it. drat, I should have tell them where to dodge instead, but the arrow is still too fast for me to judge. If only my Perception is better!

Arrow Aiming for Head: (Two head to hit)

The arrow flew glaringly close to the neck, but both bro’s mad swing to the side when I warn them have helped! (I almost fell off)

The city wall is shirking down rapidly and the archer is out of sight. Making it a bit longer for the flaming arrow to be spotted! “ANOTHER O-“

Arrow Aiming for Head:

The little bit of time was enough to surpass my warning time and the flaming arrow took flames through Cu-bro’s neck! “NOOOO! CU-BRO!” I screamed out of my lung at the loss of another bro! What did they ever do!? Can we really escape!?

“Calm down! We can make it!“ Terie-bro bravely declares without looking back. His neck begin is waves a bit to try to dodge the next arrow. However, he can’t swing as wildly due to me begin on it.

He’s right, however. The city almost fade from sight and maybe one more dodge is all we need to escape! We can do thi-

Arrow Aiming for Head:

“TERIE-BRO!” I scream from the top of my lung as I lost from grip from Terie-bro’s neck and we both crashes hard on the ground.

I don’t care for the pain as I slam into the ground. My mind is too worried for my bro that I rise up immediately without giving a drat about the crackling noise in my body. The couple of barrel roll across the road and into the side road must have done a lot of damage to my body. My eyes already tearing up at the decapitated head of Terie-bro who managed to not get burned like the other bros. My mouth is screaming his name, but no voice come out of it.

“B-bro…” Terie-bro mutter weakly as he stares into my teary eye. “Don’t… Cry…”

I wiped all the tear with my robe, but it keep being fills up. “Bro…” Is all I can mutter from my dry mouth that refuse to function.

“Lis.. ten… bro.” Terie-bro’s voice become smaller with each word. His eye is turning all white as he struggle to mutter his last words. “Always… Get… It… Done.” He last breath spent.

Sorrow overcomes me like a truck that hit me at maximum speed. “UWHHGGGGGG!” My mouth can only lash out incomprehensible scream of an animal. The heaven as if it heard my sorrow, already darkened to rain a sudden torrent without warning. Thunder strikes muted my continuous roar; Is it laugh at me or crying?
A) The heaven kicked me out! It must be raining on me with a smile!
B) The heaven have mercy. May my bro’s soul lives happily in God’s embrace.
C) Write-in

What should I do now without my bros? Where would I go?
D) Get. It. Done.
E) Find that hero and seek revenge.
F) Run and hide somewhere in solitude for the rest of my awful life.
G) I can’t live without bro! This is where it end.

Anything else I can do for my bro? Choose any:
H) Bury bro. Should only takes a few months.
I) Funeral burn bro. Whenever the rain stop and fire is make.
J) Take a piece of bro as memento.
K) Lay beside bro for as long as possible.
L) What was I thinking? My bro ain’t dead! Hahaha
M) Do nothing for bro and leave.
N) Write-in