Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Xarbala posted:

I realize my pitch might be a tough sell to people wanting to dick around in and/or poke fun at the usual isekai fare, but hear me out.

You know how one well-trod trope (going all the way back to the proto-isekai, Mark Twain's satirical A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court) is the idea that the protag is able to run rings around the locals using superior modern knowledge and scientific expertise that frankly no one person is likely to have, much less be able to act upon with the resources available? Well, imagine being able to summon a car that local scholars, wizards, and magewrights could take apart and reverse-engineer, and being able to summon more of them should the locals run out of research material.

Imagine kickstarting a planetary industrial revolution except backwards, while the great minds of their time set about to first figuring out how a car works and then working their way towards making one themselves from the ground up. Imagine a world where instead of the steam engine and the steam locomotive, the first great industral invention is an orcish-made two-seat roadster cabriolet.

You really know how to sell a character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

CEGI

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Outrail posted:

I'm happy with playing car world as long as we have a giant flaming chicken airbrushed onto the bonnet/tattooed on our chest and never wear a shirt.

Chicken: Seconded.

Torso: I think she might appreciate still having a torso after, just, all of the Top Gear.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Magic.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

We need to go find out if we're still something our dog would recognize. Mirror, water, whatever. Also maybe we smell like dead monster spider and Hot Wing didn't appreciate it. (On the other hand 'Hot Wing' is bros with our nemesis so maybe he isn't Hot Wing or even a dog?)

1 - F, 2 - A (maybe don't kill ourselves though), + tutorial

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Nyaa posted:

"Oh mama mia," He said with the stereotypical italian arm-spread friendly gesture. You feel like he is mocking you...? "Don't bee anngree, itttts a'llrighty." Then he raises a thumb up with a smile while saying, "Woo hoo hoo?"

He waits for your confirmation of woo hoo hoo?

I guess I'll have myself a beer.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Nyaa posted:

"Ah, i see!" The guy's younger looking head exclaimed. "You are begging!"

I corrects him out of habit. "It's called negotiation."

"Hmm... So I am wrong?" He asked.

Y'know what, gently caress it, sure, it's begging.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

CourValant posted:

Also, get a real bed please.

We can get a real bed later. These are our options until town.

On that note, reject B C I

We're basically making an RV out of this thing; I don't know how to feel about it. Also holy poo poo we can do this at Monster Riding E.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

ALLY OF MONSTER E

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

We have a pet hydra now, that's what. 🤗🐍

C and also E: Let's ride snekfriend

Adding contingency: Don't bother attempting the delivery if we can't find anything that could conceivably have been the thing to be delivered. In that case, spin the wheel and head off to adventure.

dont be mean to me fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 19, 2018

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

CourValant posted:

Sure, let's deliver a busted package and see how it works out for us.

I bet there's a large tip* coming our way!

*by tip I mean a horrible, horrible death.

If you have problems with your delivery, please take them up with snekfriend.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

A: Finish the job. If the recipient has a problem with the delivery, Snake-bro will be happy to answer questions and respond to concerns.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Someday, Chad-bro.

Someday....

A for now.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

gottA go fast

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

JesterOfAmerica posted:

1. B
2. D
3. N Consume the flesh of our bro let it make us stronger

This.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Blasphemaster posted:

A Seems like it cannot backfire whatsoever. Yup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

So goes Group B.